GT exhaust on V6

Ayeemeul

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ammiel
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang
Was wondering if anyone here has any knowledge or has heard anything about putting a GT cat back/ axle back on a V6. New California law has really messed up the setup I currently have and was looking into having this muffler swap installed.

Also looking for anyone who has OEM mufflers for a ‘17 V6/GT they are willing to sell.
Sponsored

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I don't think California's new law would have any effect on a GT exhaust swap tbh. It is mostly cosmetic with slight tone change.

cyclonetron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang v6
Vehicle Showcase
Was wondering if anyone here has any knowledge or has heard anything about putting a GT cat back/ axle back on a V6. New California law has really messed up the setup I currently have and was looking into having this muffler swap installed.

Also looking for anyone who has OEM mufflers for a ‘17 V6/GT they are willing to sell.
I have some stock GT mufflers I'd let go if you paid shipping. However, you'll need the rest of the GT catback to weld it to.

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I have the stock V6 mufflers. You can have them for cost of shipping from Texas.

Sponsored

gov cheese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 3.7 051A Guard

post in your region forum https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/forums/california.80/ someone will have a GT OEM cat-back that they want to get out of the way cheap. That is how i got a free gt cat-back for my 3.7. you can swap it out in less than 2 two hours with just jack stands. They are bolt on no modifications needed.

Here is one from the market place on this site
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/stock-gt-exhaust.77912/

The GT cat-back is very heavy and will not be worth the cost to ship.

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower

Buy a 19 V8 an option ?
Sponsored