• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GROUP BUY Requests

Group Buy Request

• Total voters

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
^^^^ Thanks for that. The postage is fairly reasonable too so I think I'll go through their website.
Sponsored

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
I thought I would post here before I set it up, but just going to gauge people's interest on the Ford Performance catch can at around the 250 AUD mark + domestic shipping.

Would people be interested in such a deal? If I get enough interest I will set it up

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Group buy for Airaid CAI? Looking to order one in the not too distant future. :)
Look up Pro Speed Racing in Gosford. That's where I got mine from and they are very reasonable on pricing

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
I thought I would post here before I set it up, but just going to gauge people's interest on the Ford Performance catch can at around the 250 AUD mark + domestic shipping.

Would people be interested in such a deal? If I get enough interest I will set it up
To quote my own post, the only way scale could be gathered from this deal is if over 10 people wanted the separator, then it would drop to around 230 AUD + domestic shipping

aussierob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ROB
Vehicle(s)
2016 FORD MUSTANG GT MT MAGNETIC,RIDES YAMAHA R1
Hi Aus-MustangGT,

I am keen for the Ford Performance catch can.

Cheers,

Rob.

Sponsored

GTCONVERT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 MUSTANG GT Convertible (24th June 2016)
Thinking as we come up to summer how about a bulk buy of heat shield/sun shade for the front windscreen. I have seen the prices here and in the US but thought if we got a group buy done the shipping will work out a lot better per unit.
Something like this one :

View attachment 91812

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Thinking as we come up to summer how about a bulk buy of heat shield/sun shade for the front windscreen. I have seen the prices here and in the US but thought if we got a group buy done the shipping will work out a lot better per unit.
I have that exact version - quality is excellent.

They are also light and fold up quite compactly, so this is probably a great candidate for a group buy.

:thumbsup:

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
Ditto, I have the same minus the 50 years and it's a great fit, folds up behind the seat, too easy!

Last edited:
OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Something like this one :

View attachment 91812

I was quite keen on that too, looks like we might have out next group buy.. anyone else keen on this? Will get a price including shipping if there is enough interest :)

Sponsored

Agent 86

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT Fastback
Yep, count me in on the sunshade. Doesn't take much to heat up the inside of the car, even in winter!

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Keen on the sunshade as well...

Mustang-GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lahiru