• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GROUP BUY Requests

Group Buy Request

• Total voters

GTCONVERT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 MUSTANG GT Convertible (24th June 2016)
Do we have enough people for a group buy of these ?
Sponsored

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Do we have enough people for a group buy of these ?
Sure do!
Please give me till the weekend, while I sort out logistics.
Will make a thread soon! :thumbsup:

beammeup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
I am keen on a sun shade also, as long as the extra freight to Perth doesn't blow out the cost and defeat the savings from the group buy please...

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
I am keen on a sun shade also, as long as the extra freight to Perth doesn't blow out the cost and defeat the savings from the group buy please...
Well to make it worthwhile - its probably best shipping multiple of these together from melbourne to each state to save money. Hopefully there are others from Perth wanting in on these too.

GT 5L

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rodney
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT coupe Magnetic Grey
I'm keen on the sun shade as well.

Sponsored

GTCONVERT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 MUSTANG GT Convertible (24th June 2016)
Thanks Kevin. Did you want me to message you the places in the US I found them or would you prefer to control that yourself. Any for SA can be sent to me (or another member) and be distributed from there if that helps.

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Thanks Kevin. Did you want me to message you the places in the US I found them or would you prefer to control that yourself. Any for SA can be sent to me (or another member) and be distributed from there if that helps.
Sure no worries, please do message me. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
In regards to the sunshade - not sure if its worth doing it in a group buy as you will only end up saving 5-10$aud once its been shipped. CJPP are having a sale on right now so for those who are keen on getting them. I would suggest getting them now! For all those who are in melbourne and want one, please contact me as it will obviously end up cheaper if you pick up.

Fieldsey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hope I'm not late but very very keen for one of these 2Stang. If any places left for Melbourne people then I'm in for one please

Redmussie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Car Bra bulk purchase

Hi all just a quick note to see if there is interest in a bulk Car Bra buy. You would all know stone chips are unavoidable but the cost to repair can be high. I have contacted Car Bra and if we could get 10 firm orders the price could be reduced from 550 to 477 delivery not included. I live in Sydney and would be happy to arrange freight to Sydney to save money.

Let me know if there is interest

Sponsored

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hi all just a quick note to see if there is interest in a bulk Car Bra buy. You would all know stone chips are unavoidable but the cost to repair can be high. I have contacted Car Bra and if we could get 10 firm orders the price could be reduced from 550 to 477 delivery not included. I live in Sydney and would be happy to arrange freight to Sydney to save money.

I am in!

stasik-a4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1

Id like to know how it would look like, i would be in a maybe category.

MrMustang1974

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red mustang GT
Hmm you can get a cra-bra from cjs inc frieight for $308 australian dollars shipped to your door. Fits 2015 - 2017 mustang.

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hmm you can get a cra-bra from cjs inc frieight for $308 australian dollars shipped to your door. Fits 2015 - 2017 mustang.
Most of them don't have a clear space in front for our number plate

Mqrko

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marko
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016
Hi

Is there any group buy for trufiber parts or am I better off buying from cj ?
Sponsored