• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GROUP BUY Requests

Group Buy Request

• Total voters

G RUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT
This kind of link always pops up in air filters/CAIs discussions on forums:
http://www.nicoclub.com/archives/kn-vs-oem-filter.html
I'm sure I'd seen a "better" one, but similiar.

That one, no oil, with presumably a long lifespan has some appeal over replacing a paper filter regularly...

That said, I reckon I'd rather spend a little more money to drop 5kg off the nose of the Mustang and get a better bang for buck:
http://www.steeda.com/steeda-2011-2014-mustang-lightweight-radiator-support-555-5080/ (and yes, realize this is not for ours, but idea still stands).
:)
hooo boy. I really don't want to get into this haha

I'm a fan of aftermarket filters but mostly because of the cost of yearly replacement by local Ford dealer likely to pay for itself in 1 or two services. Like you've said. So there's no real net cost to pay.

I'll read the whole link you've sent me later.

Radiator mounts is something else entirely haha but thanks for the link.
Sponsored

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Oooh AFE pro dry looks good too!

Where'd ya get it? From aFe it looks like 10% off first purchase, + shipping.

Did you put the aFe stickers on the rear side windows?

That would have netted an additional +1Hp each side :D
I picked it up from car mods australia, they were great to deal with and had great communication.

A+++++ excellent ebayer buy again any time

I had it dyno'd stock, then stock with tune, then stock with exhaust, then stock with exhaust and filter so I know how much kw each thing gave me.

I was surprised there were any gains, but there was. I am thinking about a widebody like [MENTION=14296]Melbnut[/MENTION], surely that will gain 20kw per 1mm of wideness :lol:

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Any chance of a BMR CB005 Cradle Lockout Kit group buy? I think someone else mentioned it in the thread

Anything less than perfect surface, and the rear is very loose when you plant your foot

BLKPONY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
MGW shifter group buy anyone?

Sponsored

yellowpony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
shane
Vehicle(s)
2016 manual triple yellow with gt stripes
I want MGW shifter too so I will be in for that one

MM777

Waiting for Feb 2017
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mick
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang GT, Manual, Magnetic
MGW shifter would be great!

dave-

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT, '16 SS Ute, Turbo 86
Any chance of a BMR CB005 Cradle Lockout Kit group buy? I think someone else mentioned it in the thread

Anything less than perfect surface, and the rear is very loose when you plant your foot
+1 for this.

G RUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT
This kind of link always pops up in air filters/CAIs discussions on forums:
http://www.nicoclub.com/archives/kn-vs-oem-filter.html
I'm sure I'd seen a "better" one, but similiar.

That one, no oil, with presumably a long lifespan has some appeal over replacing a paper filter regularly...

That said, I reckon I'd rather spend a little more money to drop 5kg off the nose of the Mustang and get a better bang for buck:
http://www.steeda.com/steeda-2011-2014-mustang-lightweight-radiator-support-555-5080/ (and yes, realize this is not for ours, but idea still stands).
:)

[MENTION=18576]ssb[/MENTION] Scott I thought i'd close close the loop on this one.

I read the link, did some of my own research, spoke to some people and deduced that if I'm going to be running the VelossaTech big mouth, I'd rather not use the stock paper filter primarily due to this item raised by the article you linked:

"Now I am not saying that ALL aftermarket filters are useless. A paper filter does not do well if directly wetted or muddy. It may collapse. This is why many off-road filters are foam. It is a compromise between filtering efficiency and protection from a collapsed filter. Now how many of our vehicles collapse their filters from mud and water?"

Essentially the big mouth sits right at the front of the car, right under a ridge line, not very shielded from the elements and when it's raining (it's raining sideways!) it may get a bit wet.

I'm not sure what the extent of this will be, but it's my justification for the purchase of an aftermarket element.

Cheers

Reactions: ssb

Stubai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (on its way)
On the velosa tech - I have one. It was one of pre-delivery impulse purchasers lol. It looks awesome and I am 100% it will make an airflow difference. I also however got my self a great package deal with the airaid CAI.

My question, does it fit the Airaid or do I have to make a choice?

Sponsored

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
On the velosa tech - I have one. It was one of pre-delivery impulse purchasers lol. It looks awesome and I am 100% it will make an airflow difference. I also however got my self a great package deal with the airaid CAI.

My question, does it fit the Airaid or do I have to make a choice?
Not knowing questions like that is what stopped me thinking about the Velossa tech.

I saw someone's sig that listed this "2016 GT Vert, SB, AT, 3:55s Weathertech, JLT, Steeda, Colgan, Velossa Tech, Coyote Spacers, Diode Dynamics, Shelby GT350 SW, Curt, Goodridge, aFe, MRT, BMR" - it's likely the aFe is an intake product, but they DO both a CAI and a drop-in replacement for the standard filter, so no help there, really...

The airaid has a similar intake tube to the standard, so you might be lucky :)

Fieldsey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
BMR CB005 Cradle Lockout Kit group buy?................. Yes Please

Corner Sub in the boot looks like a cool idea

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
BMR CB005 Cradle Lockout Kit group buy?................. Yes Please
I just ordered a CB005 for myself and [MENTION=14652]BroncosXR8[/MENTION] yesterday from Jegs. A tad under $300 each delivered. My bad, should've checked this thread to see who else wanted one

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
I just ordered a CB005 for myself and [MENTION=14652]BroncosXR8[/MENTION] yesterday from Jegs. A tad under $300 each delivered. My bad, should've checked this thread to see who else wanted one
Hi Matt,

Did you order from their website or their eBay shop?

I've been monitoring the eBay shop for a few days and it shows up as "out of stock".

Thanks

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Hi Matt,

Did you order from their website or their eBay shop?

I've been monitoring the eBay shop for a few days and it shows up as "out of stock".

Thanks
Oh I forgot about their ebay store, I ordered on their website. It said the black would ship 27/7 (I guess that's when they get new stock), and the red 2/8. I chose their cheaper shipping (3-5 days) which was US$29 for the two
Sponsored