• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GROUP BUY Requests

Group Buy Request

• Total voters
OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Ended up ordering the boot liner and cargo net from my local dealer - $248 for both (Ford Australia website quotes $215 for the liner and $63 for the net, but they each include a $15 fitting fee which is removed if you do it yourself).

Sponsored

Unkle Ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Ended up ordering the boot liner and cargo net from my local dealer - $248 for both (Ford Australia website quotes $215 for the liner and $63 for the net, but they each include a $15 fitting fee which is removed if you do it yourself).
How long is the turn around after ordering? Thinking of getting them myself but want them in time for delivery.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
How long is the turn around after ordering? Thinking of getting them myself but want them in time for delivery.
Ordered late this afternoon, he'll have them tomorrow. Most dealers wouldn't have these in stock.

This was through Dominelli Ford, Kirrawee.

Coyote 16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT
Can I please add a request for a JLT3 Oil separator.

davidhes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT - Ruby Red
Group buy for Airaid CAI? Looking to order one in the not too distant future. :)

MM777

Waiting for Feb 2017
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mick
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang GT, Manual, Magnetic
Levittown Ford said that the GT350R strut brace for RHD mustangs won't be available until the end of the month....plenty of time to sort out a group buy!

Sponsored

G RUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Has anybody looked any more into air filters to fit stock airbox?

http://www.carmodsaustralia.com.au/...boost-2015-16-1.html?year=31&make=2&model=171

This looks pretty good, and $89.95 +(13.75 shipping anywhere in Aus) ain't breaking the bank. I don't know if it'd be any cheaper with a group buy either, what do you reckon Kev?

http://www.americanmuscle.com/aem-dryflow-filter-2015.html

I can't see the price on americanmuscle website?!
I have looked into it an purchased one, currently is on the car. I gained a massive 2kw with it installed after it was tuned. I am running the AFE Pro Dry

G RUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT
I have looked into it an purchased one, currently is on the car. I gained a massive 2kw with it installed after it was tuned. I am running the AFE Pro Dry
Oooh AFE pro dry looks good too!

Where'd ya get it? From aFe it looks like 10% off first purchase, + shipping.

Did you put the aFe stickers on the rear side windows?

That would have netted an additional +1Hp each side :D

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
Has anybody looked any more into air filters to fit stock airbox?

http://www.carmodsaustralia.com.au/...boost-2015-16-1.html?year=31&make=2&model=171

This looks pretty good, and $89.95 +(13.75 shipping anywhere in Aus) ain't breaking the bank. I don't know if it'd be any cheaper with a group buy either, what do you reckon Kev?

http://www.americanmuscle.com/aem-dryflow-filter-2015.html

I can't see the price on americanmuscle website?!
This kind of link always pops up in air filters/CAIs discussions on forums:
http://www.nicoclub.com/archives/kn-vs-oem-filter.html
I'm sure I'd seen a "better" one, but similiar.

That one, no oil, with presumably a long lifespan has some appeal over replacing a paper filter regularly...

That said, I reckon I'd rather spend a little more money to drop 5kg off the nose of the Mustang and get a better bang for buck:
http://www.steeda.com/steeda-2011-2014-mustang-lightweight-radiator-support-555-5080/ (and yes, realize this is not for ours, but idea still stands).
:)
Sponsored

Last edited: