Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Some dope in a little ford escape apparently thought I was driving to close behind him, which I was not, and dosed me with windshield wiper fluid , these people are sad.

Got an opening and blew past the guy while giving him a little honk, now I am going to have to take 2 minutes out of my life and clean my windshield.

TC
Sponsored

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Yeah, that has got to be annoying. Has happened to me here and there as well. I've made it a point to never use the washer if I can avoid it, while driving/in motion, to spare others the same pain.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
So now we have windshield washer road rage? LOL
Why would anyone think that was on purpose ?

BEERCHAMP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Some dope in a little ford escape apparently thought I was driving to close behind him, which I was not, and dosed me with windshield wiper fluid , these people are sad.

Got an opening and blew past the guy while giving him a little honk, now I am going to have to take 2 minutes out of my life and clean my windshield.

TC
Surprised he wasn't driving a Chevy or Dodge

Sponsored

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
My grandson got me the other day. He was in Grandma's lap driving the Jeep up the driveway and yelled "Hey Grandpa!". So I walked over and he pulled the windshield squirter right as I walked and soaked me. He thought it was funny as hell, as did grandma.

JCFoster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Vert, 3.15, A6, Magnetic
Wife using that as her preferred choice of dealing with tailgaters. If it was her she won’t apologize.

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT

TC
Reminds me of the time some old man in a Benz with the top down cut me off hard on the highway.

I could see his blue hair falling out as I windshield washer fluided him hahaha. Sorry but sometimes it needs to be done. In your case it was uncalled for but I'd take that over a rock off the windshield any day. He could have done the shoulder swerve pelting your car with rocks.

From an unbiased perspective tho maybe his windshield was just dirty lol.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
If you were close enough that you got doused with fluid, you were too close.

Good thing you were not behind me, I flash the brakes, wait to the count of 5 and if you have not backed off, I hit the brakes hard. A rabbit jumped in front of my car, I brake for animals.

I hate tail gaters unless it is rush hour and there is no choice.
Sponsored