Good deal: Sport Cup 2s at Walmart

TexxasGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2018 Rator, 2020 GT500
I got the message about cancellation for fronts and rears 2 days ago, today shows they shipped on WalMart.com. I never received an e-mail that they shipped... There is still hope! I ordered Nov 29th.
Sponsored

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Do you know what their prices are for the 305/35R19 (rear non-R)?
Yes. How much for the rears? Very interested.
I just got a quote for all 4 and it was $1284 shipped...that was almost a month ago. He emailed me telling me he had extra 295(2) for $550 or $1000 for set of 4. I'm not sure he has many rears left, but might be worth an call. He had DTD beat by $100 a set and that's who I always use due to prices and presence on a jeep forum.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I have been following this thread for some time now because at some point I will need new tires. One thing I'm not looking for is getting very high performance tires that are 2 or more years old. I know from my track activities using older tires carries some risk. I would want to know the dating on any tires I was purchasing.

No one has brought up the Track Attack guys in Utah that also sell these tires. I haven't checked lately so I can't comment on the pricing. I do know they buy large quantities of these tires so the pricing might be good. :shrug:
FYI - These tires were about 2 months older than the ones that came on my car, which would still be good if I still had them. These also look in good shape and feel gummy still - no sign of having been stored outside. My car is a late build 16.

User5.2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS3
I ordered Nov 28, received two 305s last week and just received two 295s today.
The 295s came from PA with date codes of 11-16 and 37-17
The 305s came from TX with date codes of 25-17 and 20-16
They seem to be in good shape. I will be putting them on in the spring. Can't beat this deal!

Sponsored

jayvajj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I had them shipped to the house. I had ordered the 4 MPSS a half day earlier but doesn't look like they are coming.
What are the date codes? looks like my 305's are not going to be shipped.

How much?
Date code on the pair is 1616.
I'll sell at my cost of $465 for the pair for someone to come get them.

H@mmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT w/ Too Many Mods
Hot damn!
As I previously posted, I had received the cancellation email.
Well, I'm happy to report (without being alerted, just me checking) my account page is now showing all 4 tires have been shipped and are on their way to my local store! The fronts should arrive tomorrow, the rears should arrive this coming Monday!

Venandakatra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue GT350
I got the cancellation e-mail but on the chance I do end up getting shipped a set of 305/315 Cup2s, anyone want to buy them? I am out of Chicago and I would rather not ship.

I just got clarification on rules for the time attack class that I want to run next year and I'm going to have to go 285s all around (boooo) unless I want to go against full track monsters. If no one wants them, I'm going to end up cancelling.

Sponsored

oldbmwfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I got the cancellation e-mail but on the chance I do end up getting shipped a set of 305/315 Cup2s, anyone want to buy them? I am out of Chicago and I would rather not ship.

I just got clarification on rules for the time attack class that I want to run next year and I'm going to have to go 285s all around (boooo) unless I want to go against full track monsters. If no one wants them, I'm going to end up cancelling.
I would buy them. My order was supposed to reach the store on Wednesday of this week but I've seen no update.

Venandakatra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Received another cancellation email today for the rears :(
I got a PM from someone interested specifically in the fronts and order status just updated that the rears are on their way to the store in case you or anyone else wants them. Just let me know.

Venandakatra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would buy them. My order was supposed to reach the store on Wednesday of this week but I've seen no update.
I did get PM'd from someone already on the fronts - if I get them and they fall through I will let you know. Did you need a set of rears too?

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

I can pick them up. Let me know.

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
First set of tires came in. Second set was put on backorder and they gave me an extra 6 dollars off each tire.
Sponsored