Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Premium
I find the "use force for compliance" people think corporations are evil and governments are benign.

Corporations are a group of people who want to sell you something.

Governments are groups of people who can throw you in jail.

Honestly where do you think the evil will foster?
I’ll say this about corporations. They are here with a product to make money period. Business owners are not here to give things away for free. They provide jobs they provide insurance coverage for those that qualify they help stimulate the economy. With out corporations or businesses of any and all sizes who would provide the jobs needed to buy homes car and so on. People vilify corporations or business owners but that’s what we are here to do. During COVID my father didn’t take those government loans. He refinanced his home to keep providing his employees with a partial paycheck. I always tell people who vilify these institutes the following:

You have choices and the choice is either open your own business, go to work for someone else, or go live off the government. Let’s see which one provides you with a greater ability to be able to gain what you want?

It’s easy to talk about someone who’s taking all the risk and all you’re doing is drawing a check from that individuals or group of individuals risk. Are there some bad entities out there? Of course there are but people have a choice to keep supporting these companies or not. You have the ability to keep working for these entities or not. When you pose the choices I posted above you get the “Well ah.”
Well ah I have responsibilities, well ah I have invested so much time, well ah….but then turn around and complaint. Stay quiet, put your head down, and keep earning that check because you can’t cut that check.
Sponsored

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
I see somebody had their post removed - perhaps they will think more carefully about what they post in the future.
Thank God. That was over the top delusional paranoia at its extreme

OP
OP
AZlb5.0

AZlb5.0

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Premium
Thank God. That was over the top delusional paranoia at its extreme
Really tell me what was delusional of what I posted? I’ll sit and wait so you prove me wrong on what I stated that was false. I’ll be here all week. Take your time.

I think I was pretty spot on Of events that happened in Europe in the 1940s. Maybe you have a different view. Have at it

Sponsored

OP
OP
AZlb5.0

AZlb5.0

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Premium
Just because people don’t like the way the truth sounds doesn’t mean it isn’t truth. What happened in Europe was despicable and there is no way of sugar coating it. Even though some want to. Hell you can pm me your view of historical events in Europe in that time.

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Really tell me what was delusional of what I posted? I’ll sit and wait so you prove me wrong on what I stated that was false. I’ll be here all week. Take your time.

I think I was pretty spot on Of events that happened in Europe in the 1940s. Maybe you have a different view. Have at it
the ‘ole “ Ill be here all week” ha!
You know what you wrote, so don’t be a fool now. You were comparing the impositions of our government with the rise of naziism in Germany. Not getting any more of that discussion out of me. You’re a dweeb.

tripleyellowmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 3xyellow EBPP
I see that the climate alarmist are out in full force clucking away.:crazy:

1679589916547.jpeg

1679590146708.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
AZlb5.0

AZlb5.0

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Premium
You know what you wrote, so don’t be a fool now. You were comparing the impositions of our government with the rise of naziism in Germany. Not getting any more of that discussion out of me. You’re a dweeb.
No what I said was that I don’t trust any government saying that “We are doing this for the greater good.” Using events in Europe were just a factual depiction of such evens and how they came about and the excuse used to get there. Again if you have a different version of events you can post them or pm me what those are.

Last edited:

sirben711

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Ecoboost 10R80 w/ FP Tune
Guys, you are still going at it?

I know where I stand.. I made my opinion up about 60 pages ago :crackup:

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
More to the point the mods know what he wrote and decided they didn't like it either. Just because it isn't there any more doesn't mean it didn't happen.

He started this thread with a factually incorrect post and he hasn't let up since, anybody would thing he started the thread just to troll the forum!

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More to the point the mods know what he wrote and decided they didn't like it either. Just because it isn't there any more doesn't mean it didn't happen.

He started this thread with a factually incorrect post and he hasn't let up since, anybody would thing he started the thread just to troll the forum!
Absolutely. He has joined the ranks of my ignore list. He’s in rare company of misfits. Adios mofo
Sponsored