Sponsored

GM is pulling back on EVs

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
It is 2:30pm maybe you start drinking in the Am, but most don't.
I was trying to give you benefit of the doubt. :cwl:

Even your last post is not researched.

You are here posting with no knowledge on the topic. Wow... but normal.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
I was trying to give you benefit of the doubt. :cwl:

Even your last post is not researched.

You are here posting with no knowledge on the topic. Wow... but normal.
We as a state are on track to be 100% renewable. Think we know what it is about.
But don't let that stop you and your narrative/agenda driven b/s.

Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
So you only want an echo chamber, not shocking.
A group of people decide to debate the merits of fluoridating their water supply. Most agree that it has merit, but they argue the cost and any potential negative health implications. A few uninformed people/conspiracy theorists dive into the same conversation with theories like ā€œthe fluoride is a mind control deviceā€ or ā€œfluoride isnā€™t even realā€ or ā€œfollow the moneyā€œ etc etc.

How long before the average rational person just puts them on ignore?
Ignoring stupidity isnā€™t the equivalent of demanding an echo chamber.
Not all views are equal or even worthy of the space they occupy. Reasonable people will listen to reasonable points of view.

As Iā€™ve discovered, as much fun as it is, thereā€™s no point discussing EVā€™s with a group of people who donā€™t accept the basic premise of the argument. Their views are worthless. Iā€™m not going to waste my time arguing fluoridation of drinking water with someone who doesnā€™t believe that it has ANY benefits. Nor am I going to bother reading their BS responses.

The ignore button has merit.

Mitch03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mitch
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra
A group of people decide to debate the merits of fluoridating their water supply. Most agree that it has merit, but they argue the cost and any potential negative health implications. A few uninformed people/conspiracy theorists dive into the same conversation with theories like ā€œthe fluoride is a mind control deviceā€ or ā€œfluoride isnā€™t even realā€ or ā€œfollow the moneyā€œ etc etc.

Not all views are equal or even worthy of the space they occupy. Reasonable people will listen to reasonable points of view.

As Iā€™ve discovered, as much fun as it is, thereā€™s no point discussing EVā€™s with a group of people who donā€™t accept the basic premise of the argument. Their views are worthless. Iā€™m not going to waste my time arguing fluoridation of drinking water with someone who doesnā€™t believe that it has ANY benefits. Nor am I going to bother reading their BS responses.

This is like the 3rd time youā€™ve said thisā€¦..but you keep coming back. Just leave and all you troubles will be gone and you can continue to live in your fairy tale land.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
This is like the 3rd time youā€™ve said thisā€¦..but you keep coming back. Just leave and all you troubles will be gone and you can continue to live in your fairy tale land.
Itā€™s easier to just put you on ignore when itā€™s required.
Fairy tale land? What, the one where CO2 canā€™t possibly increase global temperature? Or do you mean the US specifically, where most grown adults believe in a magical sky daddy?

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
TVA releases report detailing December 2022 blackouts (msn.com)

TVA releases timeline of December 2022 rolling blackouts | wbir.com

US Utility Companies Apply 'Rolling Blackouts' Due to Freezing Temps (insider.com)

Tennessee Valley Authority announces end of rolling blackouts (wsmv.com)

Hello; The blackouts happened last December. That was just six months ago, well into the surge of BEV buyers according to the advocates who post here. How many times have they touted the sales figures of EVs of late. Add to that the push for all to have heat pumps.

I cheated of course. I have a small wood stove. I was awake when one of the blackouts happened. Did not know the cause at the time. Thought it was another power line down which happens from time to time. I was warm in my home and as an additional benefit my heat pump did not come on so I reduced the demand. I do not have a fire every day in winter. Usually only when the power is out or when we have below freezing temps by day.

Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Itā€™s easier to just put you on ignore when itā€™s required.
Fairy tale land? What, the one where CO2 canā€™t possibly increase global temperature? Or do you mean the US specifically, where most grown adults believe in a magical sky daddy?
Hello; I picture him with his hands over his ears and making noises to avoid hearing things. Like a child.
The Co2 legends are growing. Last week I watched an environmental program recorded off of a PBS channel. One line caught my attention. It was a line of talk between two of the cast. They were discussing how extra Co2 in the air was helping plants to grow.
One guy threw in a line saying that yes the plants grow more but they were less nutritious. Implying while more atmospheric Co2 enhanced plant growth that the plants somehow lost nutrition value. I have not tried to look that up but will say I do not think it makes sense.

Caution- do not fall into the verbal trap he sets in that last line. When he and others cannot make or defend points they will try to bait us into restricted topics. I do not understand why the mods are expected to side with him and let him keep doing this.

OP
OP
AZlb5.0

AZlb5.0

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Premium
I think that we have to accept that in some topics people are not going to find a common ground. Is either all or nothing. It seems to be that way a lot with people who truly champion this green energy deal. I am neither here nor there because I know that Inwont be around for all of this to be 100% implemented. Can some folks who I agree with see things that donā€™t add up? Of course but we think differently then those who donā€™t. None of us will really know whatā€™s going to be the end game plan for another 10-15 yrs. I bid goo bye and au revoir to all on this thread but Iā€™m done. I want to have fun while on a forum and as the OP if Mods could lock this thread up I would truly appreciate it.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP

People in areas the add that to water get cancer no matter what they do for work or if they smoked, drank,etc the Only common thing all have in common is the water they drink,cook and shower in. To folks like you it is tin foil. To everyone else it is a fact that needs to be looked at long and hard without bias, without fear of towns,cities,states being liable . It never happen as science is bought and paid for and people like yourself call anyone that questions it . Tin foil nuts. Why because being honest will harm your income.
Good day

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
So we are supposed to believe these "face coverings" will protect us from a virus but not wild fire smoke? SMH, We cannot see viruses, we can see smoke.

Back in the Covid thread I think I equated the cloth and paper masks to trying to filter cigarette smoke with a window screen.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/canada-wildfire-smoke-masks-safety-experts-154818927.html
"Cloth masks or scarves and things are not effective at all," the doctor claimed.

Follow the science, trust the global warming models, sorry, not sorry the jig is up.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,