Glasses drawer

siscot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Performance Package 1
So this happened. The Mustang is newish to us and after 3 months I stumble across the glasses compartment while trying to open the trunk. And the trunk release took me about a week to discover. All of this to ask are there any other surprises I should be looking for?
Sponsored

wadewolf76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang coupe, 21 Twister Orange GT premium
Have you opened the glovebox and noticed there’s a yellow tab that opens a second compartment ?
You should do this because the owners manual should be in that compartment and it will tell you where all the things are.

OP
OP

siscot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Performance Package 1
Have you opened the glovebox and noticed there’s a yellow tab that opens a second compartment?
Will wonders never cease. In my defense I haven't sat in that seat and the dealer told me they didn't have it. LOL! Thanks for the help

IMG_0922[4339].jpg

Sponsored

Farkel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT Premium PP1, 2012 Jeep JK, 2022 Harley 48

Sponsored

MD18EcoStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Ecoboost
While walking towards your car, click on the unlock button on your remote twice, holding the button down for about 5 seconds during the second click, and watch what happens.
Click 3 times to activate summon mode, like a Tesla. But, unlike a Tesla, your Mustang will first do a radical burnout, and then emerge from the smoke show into a beam of light that shines down from the heavens, no matter the time of day.

At least I think that's what it does. Haven't tried it yet, nor have I read the manual. And, I really have no excuse, since I acquired a second manual after insisting that they didn't give me the first one, which I found in that secret space upon returning home from picking up the second one...

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
While walking towards your car, click on the unlock button on your remote twice, holding the button down for about 5 seconds during the second click, and watch what happens.
that babe that used to be in Knight Rider steps out of the driver's seat after rolling the windows down? And calls you the Hoff? With obligatory "scolding" from Kitt about smooching and not paying attention to your driving?

"Michael, if you want me to drive while you entertain your lady friend, give me a voice command or push the blinking auto-pilot button in the center console."

this one seems context appropriate: https://www.soundboard.com/sb/sound/20004
useful at C&C as well.

PS. make Kitt say anything: https://www.soundboard.com/sb/KITT_Knightrider_car_soun
https://www.soundboard.com/sb/sound/20012

Last edited:

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Will wonders never cease. In my defense I haven't sat in that seat and the dealer told me they didn't have it. LOL! Thanks for the help

IMG_0922[4339].jpg
You did get the second fob right ?

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Should we tell him about the passenger seat ejection button ? :rockon:
Sponsored