OP
OP
Kodyray72

Kodyray72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 SBY Boss 302
You will have as good of a chance at buying a Unicorn at MSRP at least for the first year.
Such little faith, I will get one the first year just to prove the nay sayers wrong :first:
Sponsored

Belobog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Viper, 2012 Boss 302
The base GT350 is not going to be a limited production vehicle. There will be at least twice as many GT350 built than Boss 302. Base Boss 302 were advertised by many dealerships on Autotrader at less than MSRP shortly after release.

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
I hope you do get one at or below MSRP. I don't see it happening , but im rooting for you.

Its hard to ever really tell what kind of prices people pay. All I ever see is people saying "I got mine for 2k under and the dealer gave me 3 car covers, a 100.00 Starbucks card, and a date with his daughter".

Here in Socal dealers love to put 5-10k ADM stickers on cars. Limited edition or not.

OP
OP
Kodyray72

Kodyray72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 SBY Boss 302
Here in Houston to go AutoNation Katy Ford, they sell all their ordered cars at MSRP. They will even take x-plan for it.

They claim to be the number one mustang seller in the US, so you know they have the allotments
Just got off the phone with a sales rep from them saying they'll get back to me in 3-4 months lol, and that they have a LE for sale for $20k above sticker so yeah I doubt they could be able to help me, but thanks for the lead:cheers:

Sponsored

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
The LE thing is funny to me. Its a mustang with nice interior etc. Its not going to command some insane price in 20 years. People paying 80-90k for one? Insane

Dealer here has a WW LE selling it for more than the 2014 GT500 they have

Backorder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan...:-(
Just got off the phone with a sales rep from them saying they'll get back to me in 3-4 months lol, and that they have a LE for sale for $20k above sticker so yeah I doubt they could be able to help me, but thanks for the lead:cheers:

I guess I should have read the whole thread before contacting them...oh well, probably another number I will have to block lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twinturbonium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 SVT Raptor F-150
I'll be looking for that deal as well! I was able to net a solid deal on a 2014 Raptor and it was a ton of cold calling medium sized dealerships and then a trip Oregon to get it. But it saved me a ton. Hopefully it's possible with this new gem coming out.

NDSP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
exactly, except the federal gov isnt too happy about all that and are currently looking for way to stop their sales model.
blame the dealers lobbiest and the money they contribute to political campaigns for that. without that the government would give two shits.

OP
OP
Kodyray72

Kodyray72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 SBY Boss 302
blame the dealers lobbiest and the money they contribute to political campaigns for that. without that the government would give two shits.
exactly, again capitalism is a great and terrible thing based on where your looking at it from, just wish the goverment cared less about money and more about actual people, how's that for an idea?:headbonk:

Sponsored

Backorder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone know how the GT500s were handled? We're dealers given a set allocation or was it just "order it anywhere"?

I figure when I go talk to a dealer I would ask how many gt500s they got and how well they priced them...

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
KodyRay72: I saw this thread so I thought I would give my salesman a call and see what he could do since I was able to acquire their 3rd allotment at MSRP. This dealership is also in the DFW area. He originally thought he could get another at MSRP, however, he was told by the General Manager that "addendum's" would be added to all GT350s from now on. This is a dealership that doesn't normally do ADMs. It is unfortunate because my dad was looking at getting one as well, but not now. I got a good dealer another dealership when purchasing my Raptor but have a hard time recommending them due to horrible customer service. If you want their info, I can PM it to you. Just let me know.

Backorder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KodyRay72: I saw this thread so I thought I would give my salesman a call and see what he could do since I was able to acquire their 3rd allotment at MSRP. This dealership is also in the DFW area. He originally thought he could get another at MSRP, however, he was told by the General Manager that "addendum's" would be added to all GT350s from now on. This is a dealership that doesn't normally do ADMs. It is unfortunate because my dad was looking at getting one as well, but not now. I got a good dealer another dealership when purchasing my Raptor but have a hard time recommending them due to horrible customer service. If you want their info, I can PM it to you. Just let me know.

Any dealers here have any ideas? I'm not so sure dealers would know their allotments yet. Honestly, I think they are just seeing the calls come in and are now saying "let's start telling people we have markups". If these are going to have the same production run as the GT500, they shouldn't be hat hard to get a hold of. You might have to wait a couple months after they come out, but I think this is a prime example of dealers taking advantage of the flood of people now calling with interest since the order guides were leaked.

Please, any dealers seeing this, speak up...have you heard ANYTHING about allotments? I doubt it...

TRACK CRAZY GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT, 2010 VW GTI, 2016 Mustang GT350
The base GT350 is not going to be a limited production vehicle. There will be at least twice as many GT350 built than Boss 302. Base Boss 302 were advertised by many dealerships on Autotrader at less than MSRP shortly after release.
I really hope you are correct but how do you know how many will be built? Saying the number of GT350's built will be twice that of Boss302's is just speculation.

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
Any dealers here have any ideas? I'm not so sure dealers would know their allotments yet. Honestly, I think they are just seeing the calls come in and are now saying "let's start telling people we have markups". If these are going to have the same production run as the GT500, they shouldn't be hat hard to get a hold of. You might have to wait a couple months after they come out, but I think this is a prime example of dealers taking advantage of the flood of people now calling with interest since the order guides were leaked.

Please, any dealers seeing this, speak up...have you heard ANYTHING about allotments? I doubt it...

I believe you to be correct. I don't believe that any dealers know their allotments for sure at this point in time. They of course can guesstimate based on historical allotments that they've received.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.