Getting A/C Checked Today

Pa-fatboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium; 1966 Mustang, 1996 Dodge Ram 1500
With the same whine coming from engine bay, no cold air and over 50K on the odometer of my 2016 GT, I am having the A/C serviced. My expectation is that I have the same problem as everyone else with the dredded A/C failure.

Mine started s while ago. I had it in for the A/C service before. I got the “we could not find a problem” speech. Even with digital audio backing up the whine sound.

I was calm when I dropped by the previous weekend and set the appointment up for the A/C in person. I had the put my summer tires on for me last weekend.

I spoke to my dealer about the overwhelming evidence and that some out of warranty cars are getting ford help. Thanks to the TSP we can produce.

I know it is not a safety issue and Ford does not have to help. It’s worth trying for the labor costs alone.

It was raining so hard I left my Bose headphones, go pro setup off the driver head restraint, two pair of sunglasses and multiple pairs of driving gloves. I’m sure all of that will still be there!

No questions, I’ll just let you guys know how the request for Ford help on the payment goes.

I have bought -5 cars from this dealer. They are my go to for oil changes and checkups. I am currenting working on buying a Ranger or F150 from them as well.
Sponsored