Gas prices dropping soon?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Going forward my comments on this thread will only pertain to gas prices.

So for today another few cents in the right direction.

0A55EFF6-1554-4AC7-952A-670794452CC8.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
LSchicago

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
Going forward my comments on this thread will only pertain to gas prices.

So for today another few cents in the right direction.

0A55EFF6-1554-4AC7-952A-670794452CC8.jpeg
It's been averaging about 3 cents a day drop here for the last month. Late June was dropping 2 cents per day average. Still going to take a long time to get back to normal.

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
down 20pence in 3 nearly 4 weeks to ÂŁ1.769 per litre for SUL (98RON) thats ish 2.14USD per litre so what ish $8.089USD per gallon (3.7liters)

snip.............

All should feel free to add an explanation of details.
no dude, you should stick on topic and prevent yourself getting blocked on yet another thread. Have you decided to buy a gen6 Mustang or better yet any more funny stories or are you just killing time posting theories of your thoughts in Off Topic as if stuck in orbit around a dog's ass-of-a-world like Isveve â“’ .

â“’ The Dark Wheel

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I was there as the Costco gas attendant changed the sign this morning.
Regular
$3.19
22 minutes ago
Premium
$3.74
22 minutes ago

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
down 20pence in 3 nearly 4 weeks to ÂŁ1.769 per litre for SUL (98RON) thats ish 2.14USD per litre so what ish $8.089USD per gallon (3.7liters)

no dude, you should stick on topic and prevent yourself getting blocked on yet another thread. Have you decided to buy a gen6 Mustang or better yet any more funny stories or are you just killing time posting theories of your thoughts in Off Topic as if stuck in orbit around a dog's ass-of-a-world like Isveve â“’ .

â“’ The Dark Wheel
Hello; Interesting. Not much in the way in the adding of explanations or details. More an attempt to be insulting and a personal attack.
Also of interest is that you think my expressing a reasoned point of view might get me banned while you seem to think your vulgar personal attack is not of any risk for the same.

And no i will not be reporting you. Not that thin skinned. But what have you accomplished?

By the way how the gas prices got to the highest point ever is on topic. If all we wanted was the current price we can visit Gas Buddy.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
â“’ The Dark Wheel
Just a total waste trying to have an intelligent conversation with @sk47. So he has now become the second member I’ve ignored. The first was banned so here’s hoping for two in a row. :giggle: :like:

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
Hello; Interesting. Not much in the way in the adding of explanations or details. More an attempt to be insulting and a personal attack.
Also of interest is that you think my expressing a reasoned point of view might get me banned while you seem to think your vulgar personal attack is not of any risk for the same.

And no i will not be reporting you. Not that thin skinned. But what have you accomplished?

By the way how the gas prices got to the highest point ever is on topic. If all we wanted was the current price we can visit Gas Buddy.
My post above was neither personal attack nor insulting nor vulgar but that's your MO when you get queried on your posts or folks disagree with you. Report my post if you like but you've accused me of insulting you and being vulgar which I haven't been. QED.

I posted about the fuel (gas) prices here which are affected by currency value or rather lack of in comparison to the US dollar which you fine people of US don't have to factor in quite as much as the rest of us. Providing your own currency doesn't tank of course.

Ps - the stuck-in-orbit line is a quote and I have listed the source in my original post. Older pre console gamers might get it, might even have played the game in its heyday.

@bikerman315 - sk's three legged dog post was comedy gold and you'll have missed it with the Ignore option on. Honestly I think he has a career in standup !

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)

â“’ The Dark Wheel
Hello; Guess I am old school but the above in bold is vulgar where I come from.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Hungary fines Ryanair over raising prices to cope with tax (msn.com)

Hello; The above link appears to be an example supporting my contention higher costs including taxes are passed on to consumers with an added twist in this case. The added twist in this case appears to be an attempt to fine an airline for passing on the cost of a tax increase if I read correctly.
I am not trying to make a case for or against the airline. Seems there was a higher demand for their service and as a result of having more passengers the airline made more profit. A tax was thrown at the airline and the government seems to want the airline to "eat" the added cost of the tax and not pass that cost onto the consumer.

The fine portion of the story is not my point. That companies normally do pass on the cost of things such as taxes and higher fuel costs to the consumer is still the point. It is normal for an increased tax on a company to be passed on to the consumer. On the surface it sounds like a corporate tax is on the big company, while the reality is the cost is passed on to those of us who have to buy the product.

Not clear to me how this added fine strategy will play out for the particular airline in the story, but hard to imagine the cost will not eventually fall on the consumer.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
More inflation on the way, climate reform my azz.

Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
More inflation on the way, climate reform my azz.
Hello; Yes on top of the taxes placed on companies which we all will wind up paying there are the rebates for the "green" agenda which will be an added part of the new money printed out of thin air.
Interesting how some are already celebrating the potentially upcoming rebates. That the cost of the rebates will add to their own personal cost of living as inflation and an uptick in their estimated portion of the national debt does not seem to cross their mind.
I guess some who are supported totally by some sort of social program are winners in a way in that they do not have to take more from a paycheck they do not have. Anyone working for pay will be footing the bill. I wonder if many of those on some sort of full support social program will be buying a new EV?

On a climate side note as a result of an action last week the biggest polluter on earth has pulled out of climate talks is what I have heard. That would be China. A funny part has been that currently and for the last few years China has been increasing pollution and had only "promised" to start reducing climate emissions sometime off in the future. Since that promised "clean up" has been put off eight to twenty years away there will be no immediate effect. They will continue to add a coal fired power plant or two each month.
I guess they will be burning coal in order to make solar panels, batteries, windmills and such to sell to the rest of the "green" world.

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
@Bikeman315, hey Ira, I think you need to take your GT out for a cruise in honor of this thread. I'm going to take the long way home in my F150 5.0:beer:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
@Bikeman315, hey Ira, I think you need to take your GT out for a cruise in honor of this thread. I'm going to take the long way home in my F150 5.0:beer:
Now I know why prices are going down…..your new EB vert comes in this week!!! :giggle: :clap:
Sponsored