Full Accessory Power Active

njweatherman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Premium California Special
Was a solution ever found for this? I’m having the same issue.
Jacob,

When I had my throttle body and mass air sensor cleaned, the problem went away for a bit, but then came back again. I'm still at the point of having the rough idle at a stop light when the car is hot every now and then, but so far, thankfully, it has not stalled or triggered a code. I off set mine by when I feel it coming on, I put the AC on and it raises the idle:) Band-aid solution for now. See if it works for you. The dealership I bring it to said not to bring it in until it starts to stall or has a check engine light. Most people on here who experienced this had either their VCT solenoids cleaned, VCT solenoids replaced, cam phasers replaced, and/or all three.
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
loosen, wiggle, and re-tighten all rubber couplers on the intake behind the MAF. also experiment by disconnecting the purge valve return hose that goes into the throttle-body (can't remember if it's before or after the blade) and place a tight-fitting cap over the hole you unhooked the hose from.

Vince_SUE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Hi all,
The message « full accessory power active » just appeared today on my 2017 GT350.
the car doesn’t go but if I don’t press the clutch and start button (but only start button) all electronics seems to work correctly. But the engine doesn’t start when I press start and clutch (everything turn off).
the car comportement is just like the battery level is low but not dead. Anyone has got this issue on his car ? Have I to change the battery ?
Something odd, when I tried to start the engine for the first Time today everything on the car was on English (usually in France)
Just like the battery has been taken off (?)
Thank you for your help
Vince

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Hi all,
The message « full accessory power active » just appeared today on my 2017 GT350.
the car doesn’t go but if I don’t press the clutch and start button (but only start button) all electronics seems to work correctly. But the engine doesn’t start when I press start and clutch (everything turn off).
the car comportement is just like the battery level is low but not dead. Anyone has got this issue on his car ? Have I to change the battery ?
Something odd, when I tried to start the engine for the first Time today everything on the car was on English (usually in France)
Just like the battery has been taken off (?)
Thank you for your help
Vince
Yes, replace the battery.

Vince_SUE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Today is a day off here so every stores are close. But some news : I took off one terminal battery and put it again and when I press the start button the engine start…
On the car board computer the battery level was between 12 and 13…
I don’t understand anything !

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Put a charger on it or at least drive the car for an hour. You have the whole day off. So go spend 4 hours in glorious cacophony of noise.
Sponsored