N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
I like the single feed line outlet concept !!

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
OP
OP
Jackson1320

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
  • Banned
I like the single feed line outlet concept !!
And I have not seen a better price.
Holds Three pumps
Has One feed line
Has One return
For $291
If it wasn’t from a known company I would think it’s bull sh!t

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Jackson1320

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
  • Banned
Lowest price doesn't always mean good quality. We sell U.S made billet fuel hats here at www.lethalperformance which are PROVEN. Give us a call or a shout and we can answer any questions you have! https://www.lethalperformance.com/d...011-2019-gt-gt350-2013-2014-shelby-gt500.html
I have no doubt In lethal’s quality. I have many of your products on my car right now. But if the part works as advertised for the price it’s hard not to look.
If a beautiful woman walks by i don’t know if all her parts are quality,but I still look. Doesn’t mean I’m buying

Vegas5OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 PP
I wouldn't call on3 performance poor quality.. that's for sure.
On3 is absolutely poor, I have first hand experience with it. Your definition of quality must be different than mine I suppose.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
On3 is absolutely poor, I have first hand experience with it. Your definition of quality must be different than mine I suppose.
And I think BMR sucks.. everybody has an opinion.

Vegas5OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 PP
Atleast with BMR they include all the hardware/couplers/parts/wiring necessary to install, dont put their logo upside down on their intercooler and their turbos dont fail within 150 miles. Atleast they wouldnt if they made turbo kits. On3 is junk but thats why their kit is $3500. But its still junk.

Maxlab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2009 F150 Lariat
Plan on waiting a longtime if you order it from Lethal Performance.
Waiting over a Month for my Fuel System, never was told they did not have it in stock. I already missed my install date with the local shop here. Been given different reasons why it’s not here. Had I known they didn’t have it in stock I would have purchased else where.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Made in China. if you buy It make sure you sterilize it before you touch it..

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
I have no doubt In lethal’s quality. I have many of your products on my car right now. But if the part works as advertised for the price it’s hard not to look.
If a beautiful woman walks by i don’t know if all her parts are quality,but I still look. Doesn’t mean I’m buying
We appreciate that very much! Glad to see you run some of our parts.

In regards to the fuel hats pricing is definitely something a lot of people look at. Making sure we compare what you actually get for that price is also very important.

Our DivisionX hats come with all of the wiring pre installed on the fuel hats along with a proprietary plug design which prevents fuel from leaking through the wires inside the tank to the outside of it. All of the proper connections for the wiring inside the tank to the pumps are also pre-installed so they are plug and play.

We include a pair of fuel pump pre-filters, heat shrink, submersible fuel hose and hardware to install the pumps in the hat.

The other fuel hat in question has none of this. No wiring, no seal to prevent fuel leaks, no plug and play pump connectors and no fuel pump pre-filters.

That leaves it up to the customer to purchase wire, connectors, pre-filters and hardware as well as quite a bit of their time to actually install all of this. Even after that you still have wires passing through the hat for fuel to leak through.

With that said the chances of fuel making it's way through the customer supplied and installed wiring are very high. The same reason why most pictures you see of this competitors fuel hats shows a bunch of customer supplied silicone, goop, sealant on it. This is because it leaks.

When you're talking about fuel systems and safety, leaking fuel inside of a car isn't what you want. Obviously at the end of the day it's the customers choice to purchase what they'd like to. Making sure we educate the customers on the difference between these products though is our job.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
OP
OP
Jackson1320

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
We appreciate that very much! Glad to see you run some of our parts.

In regards to the fuel hats pricing is definitely something a lot of people look at. Making sure we compare what you actually get for that price is also very important.

Our DivisionX hats come with all of the wiring pre installed on the fuel hats along with a proprietary plug design which prevents fuel from leaking through the wires inside the tank to the outside of it. All of the proper connections for the wiring inside the tank to the pumps are also pre-installed so they are plug and play.

We include a pair of fuel pump pre-filters, heat shrink, submersible fuel hose and hardware to install the pumps in the hat.

The other fuel hat in question has none of this. No wiring, no seal to prevent fuel leaks, no plug and play pump connectors and no fuel pump pre-filters.

That leaves it up to the customer to purchase wire, connectors, pre-filters and hardware as well as quite a bit of their time to actually install all of this. Even after that you still have wires passing through the hat for fuel to leak through.

With that said the chances of fuel making it's way through the customer supplied and installed wiring are very high. The same reason why most pictures you see of this competitors fuel hats shows a bunch of customer supplied silicone, goop, sealant on it. This is because it leaks.

When you're talking about fuel systems and safety, leaking fuel inside of a car isn't what you want. Obviously at the end of the day it's the customers choice to purchase what they'd like to. Making sure we educate the customers on the difference between these products though is our job.

Hope that helps!
Yes that’s a lot more information to justify the price. without all the information all customers see is $$$. information is why most of us are here. If I have the best information I can make the best decision for me. Thank you

Last edited: