Fuel System Feedback

94Mustang302ci

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shaun
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
I've finally decided to take the E85 plunge after talking with VMP and being limited on how much power can be made on pump 93. Plans are to make between 750-800rwhp. I don't plan on changing out my current Roush Blower and I'm undecided on whether a Sai Li system can support the desired horsepower or whether the Fore System is too expensive for my taste. The VMP for me seems to be the system of choice but wanted others opinions. I do plan aftermarket rails and ID1050's or FIC 1000cc.

Car currently makes 648 wheel on a PBD tune with Phase II kit with LTH. I've since added RST clutch, Corsa cat back (dyno'd with welded on FlowMaster mufflers to factory pipes) and purchased a JLT intake (not installed). I may switch to a VMP tune as they provide updates if parts are bought from them.

Sai Li is $1479 with rails and upgraded lines
VMP is 1979 with rails
Fore is minimum of 1937 w/o rails.
Sponsored

Last edited:

gstboy69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
5.0 2018
I've finally decided to take the E85 plunge after talking with VMP and being limited on how much power can be made on pump 93. Plans are to make between 750-800rwhp. I don't plan on changing out my current Roush Blower and I'm undecided on whether a Sai Li system can support the desired horsepower or whether the Fore System is too expensive for my taste. The VMP for me seems to be the system of choice but wanted others opinions. I do plan aftermarket rails and ID1050's or FIC 1000cc.

Car currently makes 648 wheel on a PBD tune with Phase II kit with LTH. I've since added RST clutch, Corsa cat back (dyno'd with welded on FlowMaster mufflers to factory pipes) and purchased a JLT intake (not installed). I may switch to a VMP tune as they provide updates if parts are bought from them.

Sai Li is $1479 with rails and upgraded lines
VMP is 1979 with rails
Fore is minimum of 1937 w/o rails.
Fore Dual Pump with FlexLp fuel lines for 0 odors of fuel. And two 274 pumps or 285. The quality of fore its inexplicable.

Dennisn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
Don’t go cheap on your fuel system. Save and do it right the first time.
Why would you want to go from Pbd to vmp? Pbd has different plans where updated tunes can be included the package.

Your prices seem high as well. Thought I remember buying fore stage two for around 1350. Just didn’t include the fuel rails

Evolution IX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Why would you want to go from Pbd to vmp? Pbd has different plans where updated tunes can be included the package.

Your prices seem high as well. Thought I remember buying fore stage two for around 1350. Just didn’t include the fuel rails
assuming you didn’t mean to quote me.

Sponsored

fuelforfire87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
The roush comes with aftermarket fuel rails if i'm not mistaken, so you would not need to get new ones. I would go for the fore or vmp. The VMP essentially is a fore system but uses your factoty feed line and converts it to a return line. Talk to terry at beefcake racing, he can hook you up with a fore system that is in the range of prices you listed. Don't go with the sai li if you want to make more than 800 whp. To do that with the sai li you will need a BAP and ID1300 or larger injectors. I made that mistake and ended up ordering a fore triple pump system from beefcake. Whatever route you decide to go with, good luck.

gstboy69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
5.0 2018
The roush comes with aftermarket fuel rails if i'm not mistaken, so you would not need to get new ones. I would go for the fore or vmp. The VMP essentially is a fore system but uses your factoty feed line and converts it to a return line. Talk to terry at beefcake racing, he can hook you up with a fore system that is in the range of prices you listed. Don't go with the sai li if you want to make more than 800 whp. To do that with the sai li you will need a BAP and ID1300 or larger injectors. I made that mistake and ended up ordering a fore triple pump system from beefcake. Whatever route you decide to go with, good luck.
:rockon:
Sponsored