Sponsored

1crazymach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red GT 500
Sorry to bring this thread up from the dead. Planning my winter mod list. Didn't want to start a new thread. Who has the best price for the sport with the GT350 Valance? Thanks in advance

PHX-LE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbleton White LE
Can the FRPP GT350 Valance be changed out without removing the whole bumper cover?

Sponsored

hulk_smash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Has anyone with a base done this GT350 valence mod? Can you confirm if a premium bumper will fit on a base model?

Thanks.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Someone commented earlier that it wouldn't be worth your time/money. It would be easier n cheaper to just get the premium bumper.

hulk_smash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Someone commented earlier that it wouldn't be worth your time/money. It would be easier n cheaper to just get the premium bumper.
If I decide to do this, I would buy the premium bumper and get it painted and then swap it with my base bumper. I just wanted to confirm that a premium bumper will fit on a base model car.

I can't find an exact confirmation anywhere.

The one piece bumper looks fine on darker shades but on OW, it looks horrendous. :)

hulk_smash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
It'll fit. Another member did the swap. Use the search tool and you'll eventually find it.
The search tool is worthless.

I've been searching on Google and I can find discussion but no one that has actually gone through with it.

But thanks for chiming in. :cheers:

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP

Mira

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miroslav
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2016
Hi all, sorry for reusing this thread - I just want to ask about differences between sport and touring variants.

I am just about to start modding my 2016 GT and would like to start with exhaust.
I love the look of this FRPP quad tip setup, but am unable to decide which route to take (touring / sport and axle-back / cat-back).
I am not using my Mustang for daily driving, it's rather fun car than A->B vehicle. I definitelly want it to be more noticable in the streets, but would like to avoid any drone when cruising on highways.

At the beginning I thought Touring axle-back would do the trick, but after reading through the forum I got impression that it's too quiet (almost like stock) setup, so I was thinking about Sport axle-back and later in case I would like it to sound more raspy I would simply go for x-pipe.

What are your thoughts? Is there anybody who was in the same situation? Any advice?

S550_Matt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium PP GT
Hi all, sorry for reusing this thread - I just want to ask about differences between sport and touring variants.

I am just about to start modding my 2016 GT and would like to start with exhaust.
I love the look of this FRPP quad tip setup, but am unable to decide which route to take (touring / sport and axle-back / cat-back).
I am not using my Mustang for daily driving, it's rather fun car than A->B vehicle. I definitelly want it to be more noticable in the streets, but would like to avoid any drone when cruising on highways.

At the beginning I thought Touring axle-back would do the trick, but after reading through the forum I got impression that it's too quiet (almost like stock) setup, so I was thinking about Sport axle-back and later in case I would like it to sound more raspy I would simply go for x-pipe.

What are your thoughts? Is there anybody who was in the same situation? Any advice?
Sport is what you're going to want. I have the Touring cat-back, (Non-Quad) and its nothing like stock. But the Sport is louder at lower RPMs, and a little louder at higher end compared to the Touring. No drone at all with the Touring. :thumbsup:

sk8erord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Performance Pack
The sport catback is the route I'm going. I think Levittown Ford still has the best price on this kit.

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
The sport catback is the route I'm going. I think Levittown Ford still has the best price on this kit.
Levittown usually has the best prices on everything Ford and Roush related.
Sponsored