Sponsored

FRP Track handling

skinnysaurus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
76BD4A3F-D687-4609-B51A-149456C01D9F.jpeg

Ford track handling package, Steeda IRS subframe brace, and subframe alignment kit installed today. Drives like a dream and VERY livable. Can’t sing enough praises for this combo if you don’t track but you want a major upgrade for the street.
Sponsored

MRGTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6spd base
76BD4A3F-D687-4609-B51A-149456C01D9F.jpeg

Ford track handling package, Steeda IRS subframe brace, and subframe alignment kit installed today. Drives like a dream and VERY livable. Can’t sing enough praises for this combo if you don’t track but you want a major upgrade for the street.
Your car sits perfectly! It hits that sweet spot of low/mean but not to the point where it looks like a fashion statement more than a performance mod.

You think it's perfect for people who don't track their cars? Where do you feel it falls short for track use?

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
I don't think is saying it falls or will fall short for track use. The Steeda suspension mods are designed for track use. He is saying it is a great ride for the street ALSO. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
skinnysaurus

skinnysaurus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
I don't think is saying it falls or will fall short for track use. The Steeda suspension mods are designed for track use. He is saying it is a great ride for the street ALSO. :thumbsup:
This is what I meant. I don’t have track experience to comment on track capabilities but for the street, the ride is a bit stiffer over the PP but not harsh. Back feels completely tightened up and no more unsettling float in the rear at higher speeds. Only downside now is the stock PP tire sizes feel like the limiting factor now and will need to go to a beefier setup to take advantage of the suspension upgrades.

SVO MkII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost, 6sp, PP, 2017 GT Convertible
FRP Track Pack is great on track and still VERY livable on street. I would argue that the Track Pack should be the Perf Pack suspension and the Perf Pack should be base.
1614875055728.png

Brian@BMVK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - Sold
I would argue that the Track Pack should be the Perf Pack suspension and the Perf Pack should be base.
100% agree....and then make a REAL track pack for an aftermarket upgrade from Ford Performance. The base suspension is too much of a marshmallow all around (doesn't even ride that well).
Sponsored