• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Canada - Ontario FP Oil separator relocation kit $40 US (+$20 shipping)

Tones GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2021 FJG Mach 1
I would say probably with a slight alteration. It looks like the long hose would need a 90deg fitting at the intake side instead of a 45deg. As I do not have access to a Wippled car, I have no way to verify the length of the intake hose or proper orientation of the fitting. I can supply a slightly longer hose and leave it up to you to trim it back with a cut-off wheel or not. You will also need one of the 90deg fittings to snap onto your intake. I recommend you preserve the hose that came with your Wipple kit. Not sure if these are even the same fitting size as the Ford version.

Definitely Interested. I can
Sponsored

OP
OP
StangTime

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual

WeaselS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wesley
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Ford Mustang PP2
Could you please put me down for one? I’m ready to buy asap…..any word on turnaround time?

Thanks

Sponsored

OP
OP
StangTime

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Brackets are in FINALLY! Going to powder coat next week. Fingers crossed I should start shipping to those on the list by end of next week.

20220603_133058.jpg

WeaselS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wesley
Vehicle(s)
Brackets are in FINALLY! Going to powder coat next week. Fingers crossed I should start shipping to those on the list by end of next week.

20220603_133058.jpg
If available next week….how do we transfer funds to you for purchase and shipping?

thank you

OP
OP
StangTime

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Added payment info to the first post.

Also, to those members with zero or low forum post count, I will ask for some sort of proof of ID prior to accepting your payment. I put a lot of work into these and I don't profit much by selling them. I'm not about to get scammed with a charge back.

I don't distrust people but the Internet is a cesspool of scammers.

ARAMP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Please add me to the list.

Edit: please disregard. Just read where it won't fit the M-6766-A50

Sponsored

WeaselS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wesley
Vehicle(s)
Added payment info to the first post.

Also, to those members with zero or low forum post count, I will ask for some sort of proof of ID prior to accepting your payment. I put a lot of work into these and I don't profit much by selling them. I'm not about to get scammed with a charge back.

I don't distrust people but the Internet is a cesspool of scammers.
absolutely! I completely understand and can provide any verification info as you may require.
thank you

OP
OP
StangTime

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Parts are back from powder coating. Kits will be ready to ship next week. I will contact everyone on the list shortly to make payment arrangements and get shipping addresses. Sorry this has taken so long.

OP
OP
StangTime

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
UPDATE: So the powder coat was applied too thick and the oil separator would need to be forced on. I couldn't allow these to pass. So they will be re-coated to the correct thickness. This is the reason why my hair is grey. :facepalm:

Crossing fingers that they do it right. I can ship middle of the week if all goes well.

Mach1man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 2001 Bullitt Mustang 2001 GT Mustang
UPDATE: So the powder coat was applied too thick and the oil separator would need to be forced on. I couldn't allow these to pass. So they will be re-coated to the correct thickness. This is the reason why my hair is grey. :facepalm:

Crossing fingers that they do it right. I can ship middle of the week if all goes well.
Thanks for the update,