• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Canada - Ontario FP Oil separator relocation kit $40 US (+$20 shipping)

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
I just realized my oil separator for my 2016 does not have the provisions for the bracket. :(
Yeah I need to check mine first, too. I used a basic household L bracket and screwed it to a hole I drilled into the plastic valve cover. IOW I used the FP separator from my 2016 car since it was cheaper than trying to resell and replace it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
StangTime

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Thank you for letting me know.
Based on this info the 2015-2017 M-6766-A50 doesn't have the 2 mounting channels.
My bracket is only compatible with M-6766-A50A for 2018 and up.

Revising my info.

Still waiting for bracket supplier quote. 🐌

Seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Thank you for letting me know.
Based on this info the 2015-2017 M-6766-A50 doesn't have the 2 mounting channels.
My bracket is only compatible with M-6766-A50A for 2018 and up.

Revising my info.

Still waiting for bracket supplier quote. 🐌
Please add me to your order list if your supplier comes through.

OP
OP
StangTime

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
UPDATE: I have received my vendor quotes and have started procuring components for 10 kits.
I was able to keep costs the same, so no price increase! :handsinair:

Here's the list of members I have down for kits so far. Kits are made one at a time and will be offered (in the following order) to those members that have stated they would like one:
@Brazos609
@jpg393

Last edited:

Sponsored

djpayne2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2019 Eco Premium
UPDATE: I have received my vendor quotes and have started procuring components for 10 kits.
I was able to keep costs the same, so no price increase! :handsinair:

Here's the list of members I have down for kits so far. Kits are made one at a time and will be offered (in the following order) to those members that have stated they would like one:
@Brazos609
@jpg393
@Seanuf99
Please add me to the list. I don't need it for any fitment issues, I just think it looks better moved and looks easier to service. Looks awesome. Thank you.

OP
OP
StangTime

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Please add me to the list. I don't need it for any fitment issues, I just think it looks better moved and looks easier to service. Looks awesome. Thank you.
Hello. Added you to the list.
Yes, this kit makes it much easier to service in the new location.

OP
OP
StangTime

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Brackets are in production.
Gates heat shrink clamps are in.

Project

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mustang GT Prem
I'm in for a kit, please add me to the list, thanks.

Mach1man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 2001 Bullitt Mustang 2001 GT Mustang
Would this kit work on a Mach 1 application ie. Bullitt intake engine?. If so I would go for a kit.
thanks

Sponsored
OP
OP
StangTime

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Would this kit work on a Mach 1 application ie. Bullitt intake engine?. If so I would go for a kit.
thanks
It should but Ford might have moved a few things around on the Mach1. Please check the area shown in these pics from my car. Notice how the corrugated plastic loom drops down by the wire harness? If your car looks like this then you won't have any issues installing.

20210519_213833.jpg

1652101948597.png

Tones GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2021 FJG Mach 1
Would this work with a Whipple on a 2021 Mach1? Attachment to the Whipple is almost same location just on the front of the supercharger itself.

OP
OP
StangTime

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Would this work with a Whipple on a 2021 Mach1? Attachment to the Whipple is almost same location just on the front of the supercharger itself.
I would say probably with a slight alteration. It looks like the long hose would need a 90deg fitting at the intake side instead of a 45deg. As I do not have access to a Wippled car, I have no way to verify the length of the intake hose or proper orientation of the fitting. I can supply a slightly longer hose and leave it up to you to trim it back with a cut-off wheel or not. You will also need one of the 90deg fittings to snap onto your intake. I recommend you preserve the hose that came with your Wipple kit. Not sure if these are even the same fitting size as the Ford version.

Mach1man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 2001 Bullitt Mustang 2001 GT Mustang
OK, I'm in looks like it will fit a 2021 Mach 1 without issues. Please add my name to the list.
Thanks, Brian

OP
OP
StangTime

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
OK, I'm in looks like it will fit a 2021 Mach 1 without issues. Please add my name to the list.
Thanks, Brian
Added you.

Still waiting for the brackets to come in... 🐌
Sponsored