Fortune Auto coilovers info please

West TX GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT
It's time for suspension upgrades. I've been looking at springs and dampers and I hear that these are pretty good but there isn't a whole lot of info that I can find. What the hell is with the spring rates(16k!) they offer? I understand you can upgrade to normal rate Hyperco or Swift springs. What is the difference between the 500 and the 510s? I want a half inch drop, can these manage that? Any owners or just people that know, please give us you thoughts or reviews.
Sponsored

Brian@BMVK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - Sold
The dampers seem good, but the spring rates are all wrong, and you are severely limited in the rear spring you can get with their setup (softer than stock PP rear rates).

Feel free to get in touch for upgrade consultation :like:

OP
OP
West TX GT

West TX GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT
I guess the rear is stuck with only their springs?

Brian@BMVK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - Sold
I guess the rear is stuck with only their springs?
You could also get the MMI rear adjusters and use 2.5" coilover springs. They can be valved for the spring rates you choose, but choose wisely. Most of the "cheaper" or "tuner" coilover kits have totally wrong spring rates for the car.

terion

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Volodymyr
Vehicle(s)
GT PP MT 2016 (restyled)
You could also get the MMI rear adjusters and use 2.5" coilover springs. They can be valved for the spring rates you choose, but choose wisely. Most of the "cheaper" or "tuner" coilover kits have totally wrong spring rates for the car.
What are proper spring rates?
Sponsored