Formula 1 talk.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
no it doesn't. it does suggest she (and likely he) were quite drunk but that he especially has little self-control and she has no sense of propriety. Is she that desperate for attention that she thought it was 'cute' to post a video of her "friend" groping her up?
Yeah, it does. If, in fact, this is true than just chalk it up to kids (early 20's to me are still kids) being stupid. Not stupid in what they did, as that's their business, but in posting it on social media. That said, I do find the timing, interesting.
Sponsored

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
Looks like LH is back....I'm glad he is okay but really was looking forward to another mix up like last week.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Looks like LH is back....I'm glad he is okay but really was looking forward to another mix up like last week.
Yes he is. He and Bottas were 1-2 in practice 2. Big shock there. Kimi and George had battery issues. Kimi went up in flames and became the worlds highest paid fireman helping to put out the fire.

Sponsored

Tin O' Spam

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
This weeks race is going to be very interesting. But this is what I enjoyed the most. I forgot what those V-10’s sounded like.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/...campaign=RSS-F1&utm_term=News&utm_content=www

1607799738583.jpeg

Man, even though that car is several seconds per lap slower than today's cars, that R25 just looked fast out there this weekend. Can't quite put my finger on exactly why, but probably a combination of the lower weight, smaller size, less downforce making it move around a bit more and that noise.........

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Tin O' Spam

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Well, I think we can officially describe the 2020 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix as the Abu Dhabiest Grand Prix to ever Abu Dhabi.....

sleep clap.gif

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Hello; I also fell a sleep while watching the race. I wonder how many millions are spent to bring forth such a boring race.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Hello; I also fell a sleep while watching the race. I wonder how many millions are spent to bring forth such a boring race.
Well, I enjoyed the pit stops. :facepalm: Since the cars will be the same next year, they have to consider making changes to the track. It was an absolute snoozefest.

Tin O' Spam

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
they have to consider making changes to the track. It was an absolute snoozefest.
I can't for the life of me remember who said it, but the best quote I ever heard about Yas Marina was "It was almost as if it was precision engineered to ward off any potential excitement. It's not a race track, it's a postcode."

Sums it up well if you ask me

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
I can't for the life of me remember who said it, but the best quote I ever heard about Yas Marina was "It was almost as if it was precision engineered to ward off any potential excitement. It's not a race track, it's a postcode."

Sums it up well if you ask me
Kimi summed it up pretty well in the first race there: "Well the first corners are quite good but the rest of it is shit!"