2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Hello; On the way the cars look I do not care that you disagree.

On the competitive race bit i do not want to see one or two teams dominate with the rest racing for fifth place.
All good, we all don't have to agree. I just couldn't stand the penis nose thing. So dumb looking.

On the competitive bit, That's what these new cars and regs are supposed to do, shake up the order.

I love the fact that Haas has looked good in practice and Ferrari made such a huge jump. Hopefully McLaren, Alpine, Williams and the rest can do the same.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60

Sponsored

BrianH87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT ; 2021 Explorer ST
Great outcome today! Extremely pleased with the results. It's going to be a 3 team battle once Merc figures out the issues!

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
Great outcome today! Extremely pleased with the results. It's going to be a 3 team battle once Merc figures out the issues!
I think Red Bull has bigger issues than Merc since 3 of their cars didn’t even finish the race.

Sponsored

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
I enjoyed the race. Mercs we’re down but like Toto said a big chunk of that was the hard tires, but they lucked into the podium. I agree they are 3rd best. I was happy for ferrari, wish the result was flipped but glad they are up there. I’m as anti RedBull as you can be so hahahahahaha.. listening to Max break down on the radio sooo many times was music to my ears. Watching their cars fail was the cherry on top for me too.

A HAAS finishing in the top 5, no one would’ve believed that and now 3rd in the constructors championship, I’m super happy for them. Happy for Alfa also. first race of the season I couldn’t have asked for more

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
I’m sorry, nothing against Max and especially Sergio, but……

KARMA, BABY, KARMA.

Congrats to Charles and Carlos.. well deserved and about time.
Yup, was my thoughts too.

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
It’s like what happened to Haas a few years ago when both cars didn’t finish the first race of the season. Now who looks like a bunch wankers, eh, Red Bull.

Last edited:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
It’s like what happened to Haas a few years ago when both cars didn’t finish the first race of the season. No who looks like a bunch wankers, eh, Red Bull.
It's a new car. Retirements are going to happen. it's unrealistic to think all 20 cars are going to finish every race. But the fact, after everything that has happened, that it happened to Red Bull.........

1647964348365.png

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
It's a new car. Retirements are going to happen. it's unrealistic to think all 20 cars are going to finish every race. But the fact, after everything that has happened, that it happened to Red Bull.........

1647964348365.png
Yeah and it’s funny that it’s their first time using their own powertrains. Checo and Gasly due to powertrain and Max for getting dropped too hard during pit stop I believe.
Sponsored