Formula 1 talk.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Sorry, but anyone making many hundreds of millions and publicly shaming billionaires, is tone deaf. Virtue signaling plain and simple without even realizing that the hungry would resent him as much as any billionaire for their hunger. And not many would think about it at all.

We can't expect common sense from anyone, so I don't fault him for thinking it, But there is no way that people in his circle don't know how stupid such remarks are. So, he either ignores them or they are afraid to speak their minds,
Do not confuse what people say versus what is reported people say. The media can twist anything said to meet an agenda. To me what a person does is far more important than what a person says. Regardless Lewis has a right to his opinion just like we do. The fact is that he donates more money in a day they most of us will in our lifetimes. So when it comes to making a difference he can say whatever he wants.

This holds true for Seb, Max, and any other driver.
Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
There is no ā€œfactā€ there. Itā€™s an article, but more realistically a puff piece. You donā€™t have any knowledge of what he has given any more then we have any knowledge of what he hasnā€™t given. I canā€™t speak for any one else, but outside of racing Iā€™m not interested in any of there self serving nonsense.

But the positive is, Daytona is this weekend.

Do not confuse what people say versus what is reported people say. The media can twist anything said to meet an agenda. To me what a person does is far more important than what a person says. Regardless Lewis has a right to his opinion just like we do. The fact is that he donates more money in a day they most of us will in our lifetimes. So when it comes to making a difference he can say whatever he wants.

This holds true for Seb, Max, and any other driver.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Hope it will actually be Ford engines and not someone else's with a Ford label on it.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I'm really happy for Ford and Red Bull. I see nothing negative from them joining forces, only positives.

Audi? I'd favor them to come up with something never-thought-of-before, like Brawn did.

I wish Chevrolet well; IMO, they have the steepest hill to climb (no pun intended). I'd love to see them there.

Hopefully, the upcoming engine and powertrain changes will encourage still more to join forces or enter.

Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
Heā€™s very optimistic to say the least. Formula 1 is extremely expensive to attend, and honestly pales in comparison to any of the others Motogp included when it comes to the fan experience at a race. I started going to Cota when it first opened, but you wonā€™t see me back there for F1. Other types of racing, for sure. Vegas and Miami have no appeal for me personally. Iā€™m all for making money but F1 here only has to look at Nascar to see what the end result of to much greed brings.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)