Sponsored

FordPass app

13razorbackfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Anybody here use their app? Mine shows I have 42000 points which my understanding is that equates to $210 cash redeemable at my Ford dealership as far as service goes is that correct?

I love the app and the remote start feature. Does anybody know if I can install the RF antenna on my 13 and 16 F250's?
Sponsored

Vstang2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I use my app and yeah it's kinda neat. I don't have the auto start feature due to a manual trans thou. I called the Ford dealership here and confirmed with them that I can use my points on Maintance, parts or labor of my choice. I still have my points until September and plan on using them to pay for the Ford power packs when/if they come out. If the packs don't come out by then I'll blow the $ on a spoiler or PO belly pan so I can replace my chin spoiler.

OP
OP
13razorbackfan

13razorbackfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Spent a little while yesterday going over everything with Ford and it's really neat.

Bucko

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt350, 2022 Grabber Blue CFTP ordered
Anyone having trouble with the vehicle location on the app?

Sponsored

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
I want to like this app but I haven't had much luck with it. It will randomly stop updating info from the car for no good reason. There's also an issue with the units being wrong and it not letting me change them. I can't use it to auto start the car as it seems I lack the hardware to do that AFAIK. I wish it were more reliable but oh well.:)

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I want to like this app but I haven't had much luck with it. It will randomly stop updating info from the car for no good reason. There's also an issue with the units being wrong and it not letting me change them. I can't use it to auto start the car as it seems I lack the hardware to do that AFAIK. I wish it were more reliable but oh well.:)
If you have a premium with 401a you have the modem to connect to FordPass Connect. That allows you to stop/start and open/lock doors. I too find the app hit and miss at times but resetting it usually works.

Sponsored

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
If you have a premium with 401a you have the modem to connect to FordPass Connect. That allows you to stop/start and open/lock doors. I too find the app hit and miss at times but resetting it usually works.
Oh no just 301A so I expect that's why I don't have the hardware then thx!