crimson_crowd_eater

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I had a dream last night that I called them and said, "I live in TN. We don't care about CARB. Release it anyway!" And they agreed to do it. I was ecstatic.

...Then I awoke laughing my butt off! :yawn::brokenheart::cwl:
Tennessee brother here, I can agree. Sell it to me! I don't intend on ever going to California!
Sponsored

chunter415

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1, 2019 F150
I'm tired of waiting and keep wondering what is taking them soo long. One thought I've had, in looking at pictures of the new GT500, I've wondered if they could be looking to include the new closed intake that is on that engine as part of the performance pack, as the Bullet has an open intake, but if you look closely on the hood that air vent just above where the intake would be is sealed off, thus wondering if Ford is on the side of offering a closed intake instead. This is only my thought, I have no data to back it up.

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
Fords Marketing department blows thats whats taking so long.

Just like the GT500 roll out and unveil. The marketing has been an absolute abortion for that car mean while GM and Dodges marketing departments are laughing.

EVL-S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Aftermarket Tune (Lund or PBD) and be done with it. If you are warranty frightened, just do the Roush tune. FRP is dragging ass and been waiting on CARB approval for literally more than a year.

raydog1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Aftermarket Tune (Lund or PBD) and be done with it. If you are warranty frightened, just do the Roush tune. FRP is dragging ass and been waiting on CARB approval for literally more than a year.
I'm so tempted to do this. But I guarantee, the day after I do this, you guys will be posting about the unbelievable gains you're getting from the newly released 2018 Power Pack!

Sponsored

EVL-S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I'm so tempted to do this. But I guarantee, the day after I do this, you guys will be posting about the unbelievable gains you're getting from the newly released 2018 Power Pack!
There are no "unbelievable gains" to be had unless you are running LTH and E85. Ford rung this car out pretty hard from the factory.

BigBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT - 10spd Auto, Performance Pack Lvl 1
There are no "unbelievable gains" to be had unless you are running LTH and E85. Ford rung this car out pretty hard from the factory.
Or cat deletes but yea, 100% true. Tiny bit more for LTH

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
Best money spent on a 2018 is cat deletes and E85 tune.

E85 makes a big difference even NA due to the gen3 compression.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I bet they will just repackage an A10 compatible Bullitt performance pack? 20hp at most. Interesting how out of the box Ford/Roush Superchargers are not compatible with Bullitts.

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
Best money spent on a 2018 is cat deletes and E85 tune.

E85 makes a big difference even NA due to the gen3 compression.
Do the E85 tunes with cat deletes get rid of CEL caused by not having cats?

Sponsored

BigBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They wont exceed the Bullitt package. Ford already confirmed to me (chat with them on Ford Performance..) they will have a tune/filter and a tune/filter/intake option only, no manifold inclusive kit. Not much room for 93 tunes to grow, and adding spark down low is all that tune is really gonna do with a tiny bump up top. E85 and win

LetItRide1978

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
They wont exceed the Bullitt package. Ford already confirmed to me (chat with them on Ford Performance..) they will have a tune/filter and a tune/filter/intake option only, no manifold inclusive kit. Not much room for 93 tunes to grow, and adding spark down low is all that tune is really gonna do with a tiny bump up top. E85 and win
Good to know, thanks! Did they happen to mention if there would be Ford Performance exhaust options for cars with active exhaust? At this point I’m guessing not.

BigBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good to know, thanks! Did they happen to mention if there would be Ford Performance exhaust options for cars with active exhaust? At this point I’m guessing not.
No mention of a performance exhaust for those with Active to my knowledge.

LetItRide1978

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium