• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California Ford Performance Track Strut and Shock Kit

KJBN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kennard
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Ford Performance Track Strut and Shock Kit for sale. Approximately 5,000 miles on them with no track use. Only selling because I no longer have the vehicle they were on. Fits 2015-2021, does not work on MagneRide equipped vehicles.

Asking $300 OBO. Located in Sacramento, CA. Prefer local pickup.

Bought new from Levittown Ford here: https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/m-18000-f.html

IMG-5105.JPG
IMG-5111.jpg
IMG-5114.jpg
Sponsored

Rsrfan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JohnPaul
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang vert
In the event you decide to ship and the poster above passes, I will take them.

jP

MICHPP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Ditto above

Sponsored

FUN2RIDEFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Ford Performance Track Strut and Shock Kit for sale. Approximately 5,000 miles on them with no track use. Only selling because I no longer have the vehicle they were on. Fits 2015-2021, does not work on MagneRide equipped vehicles.

Asking $300 OBO. Located in Sacramento, CA. Prefer local pickup.

Bought new from Levittown Ford here: https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/m-18000-f.html

IMG-5105.JPG
IMG-5111.jpg
IMG-5114.jpg
I've got a 2017 PP and am wondering if these are an upgrade from the PP strut and shock , are compatible with PP springs and most of all how you liked them? I know this post is old but I'm checking anyway. Looking to improve handling. Thanks

NavsENG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT , 66 Track coupe, 66 street car
I've got a 2017 PP and am wondering if these are an upgrade from the PP strut and shock , are compatible with PP springs and most of all how you liked them? I know this post is old but I'm checking anyway. Looking to improve handling. Thanks
Probably, not like the spring rates of the ford performance track pack kit are crazy high anyways.. I am sure it would be ok, but if you are wanting to improve handling just go with the BMR handling springs / these shocks in this thread and front swaybar. IRS cradle kit tightened my car up a lot too.

FUN2RIDEFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Probably, not like the spring rates of the ford performance track pack kit are crazy high anyways.. I am sure it would be ok, but if you are wanting to improve handling just go with the BMR handling springs / these shocks in this thread and front swaybar. IRS cradle kit tightened my car up a lot too.
Thanks
Sponsored