• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Virginia 15-23 Ford Performance Track Pack Struts Pair

tangguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Raul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Selling a pair of Ford Performance track struts. Fits 15-23 S550 Mustang Eco/GT. Located in North VA. Asking $200 picked up. Can ship but only zelle and paypal F&F.

Shock used in the following Ford Performance Kits:
  • 2015-2023 MUSTANG TRACK HANDLING PACK - M-FR3A-M8A
  • 2015-2023 MUSTANG TRACK STRUT AND SHOCK KIT - M-18000-F

IMG_6267.jpeg

IMG_6268.jpeg

FP.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
tangguy

tangguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Raul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
bump..accepting offers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack (Comp Orange)
Do you like these paired with the SP083 springs, or a different combination better?

OP
OP
tangguy

tangguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Raul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Do you like these paired with the SP083 springs, or a different combination better?
Sp083 works great with these and so do most aftermarket springs. I have these as extra but I do have sp083 mounted on these on my car.

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid RED Metallic GT
Sp083 works great with these and so do most aftermarket springs. I have these as extra but I do have sp083 mounted on these on my car.
Are the SP083 springs stiff up front w this set up? Im looking to get that spring set up with those struts and shocks?
Thanks Anthony

Sponsored

OP
OP
tangguy

tangguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Raul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Are the SP083 springs stiff up front w this set up? Im looking to get that spring set up with those struts and shocks?
Thanks Anthony
Not at all. Same spring rate as a GT350R up front

OP
OP
tangguy

tangguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Raul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1