Ford Performance GT350 shift knob

Revan9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ruan
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Looks really good, I'm torn between the blue Shelby shift ball and the white FP one. I haven't heard much about the Shelby knob so I'm not really sure of what to expect, but the FP knob seems to be well regarded.
Sponsored

ChipG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chip
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT350/'95 F250/'65 Fastback/'96 Cobra Project
I just got a carbon fiber factory knob from MPR. Amazing. Hands down my favorite.
I use a carbon fiber factory knob from Beith - love it.

Joe Mac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT 350
I have the same one love it
The stock one didn't feel weighted not sure what that post was about
But it was really hard to get the stock one off had to use a small pipe wrench

Fambreezy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT-350
The stock knob is definitely weighted compared to the FP and Shelby knobs. Most of the weighted knobs like the billletworkz or Raceng are significantly heavier than all of them.

Revan9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ruan
Vehicle(s)
GT350
The stock knob is definitely weighted compared to the FP and Shelby knobs. Most of the weighted knobs like the billletworkz or Raceng are significantly heavier than all of them.
Any thoughts on the Ford or Shelby knobs? A guy on Reddit told me they felt "cheap".

Sponsored

Fambreezy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT-350
Any thoughts on the Ford or Shelby knobs? A guy on Reddit told me they felt "cheap".
The Shelby ones definitely feel and look cheap. Especially when compared to billetworkz or raceng knobs. I wish I had not purchased the Shelby one. It won’t ever be anything but a paper weight for me.

Revan9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ruan
Vehicle(s)
GT350
The Shelby ones definitely feel and look cheap. Especially when compared to billetworkz or raceng knobs. I wish I had not purchased the Shelby one. It won’t ever be anything but a paper weight for me.
Haha I just ordered a red Shelby knob, should have waited for your reply.

Fambreezy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT-350
Haha I just ordered a red Shelby knob, should have waited for your reply.
Maybe you can cancel it before it ships. I can take some pics of mine and post them but just being honest I was pretty disappointed with it when it arrived.

Revan9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ruan
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Maybe you can cancel it before it ships. I can take some pics of mine and post them but just being honest I was pretty disappointed with it when it arrived.
Website won't let me cancel and customer service is off for the holiday. I appreciate the honesty just wish I'd waited. Do you have any thoughts on the Ford performance knob?

Fambreezy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT-350
Website won't let me cancel and customer service is off for the holiday. I appreciate the honesty just wish I'd waited. Do you have any thoughts on the Ford performance knob?
I can’t speak from personal experience on that one. I have a buddy who got one and when he felt the billetworkz knob in my car he immediately went out and bought one. I think for shift knobs Billetworkz and Raceng are really tough to beat.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
dps

dps

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition; 2021 GTS 4.0
I can’t speak from personal experience on that one. I have a buddy who got one and when he felt the billetworkz knob in my car he immediately went out and bought one. I think for shift knobs Billetworkz amd Raceng are really tough to beat.
Definitely to each, his own. But I'm still enjoying the FP GT350 knob.

Fambreezy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT-350
Definitely to each, his own. But I'm still enjoying the FP GT350 knob.
For sure. Like most things when it comes to cars it’s so much about personal preference and what looks good and feels good to you as an individual.

ARAMP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Not sure who makes the Shelby shift knob for Shelby but it's a P.O.S. I can't believe that the people that run the company actually know the quality (or lack thereof) of these things that the Shelby name is on. It's just a cheap piece of plastic definitely not as weighted as stock. The bottom of the plastic ball was jagged like it was cut out with a chisel. The top part that was glued on had a line around it where it didn't match up to the body perfectly. And, the sticker (it's not engraved) where the "R" and the "6" were at was so far off from the center that it was distorted.

I had it on my car for about a week and a half before my Billetworkz knob came in. I tossed this in the trash because I didn't feel right about selling it (or giving it away) to anyone.

20220310_114457.jpg

20220310_112729.jpg

20220310_112251.jpg

20220310_112336.jpg

Revan9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ruan
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Not sure who makes the Shelby shift knob for Shelby but it's a P.O.S. I can't believe that the people that run the company actually know the quality (or lack thereof) of these things that the Shelby name is on. It's just a cheap piece of plastic definitely not as weighted as stock. The bottom of the plastic ball was jagged like it was cut out with a chisel. The top part that was glued on had a line around it where it didn't match up to the body perfectly. And, the sticker (it's not engraved) where the "R" and the "6" were at was so far off from the center that it was distorted.

I had it on my car for about a week and a half before my Billetworkz knob came in. I tossed this in the trash because I didn't feel right about selling it (or giving it away) to anyone.

20220310_114457.jpg

20220310_112729.jpg

20220310_112251.jpg

20220310_112336.jpg
Wow that is atrocious definitely sending this back.
Sponsored