robbob144

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I think it's due to the 2017 model year updates as i have just reordered my car in grabber blue and it will apparently come with sync 3 now aswell.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Mustang now removed from the configurator. Someone cocked up :D
Nah they've decided they don't want the hassle from all of us and have decided to stop producing. They're realised they should be kept at a certain small batch of....

nah just some muppet by accident, or it's updating to show official names and colours etc.

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
...and it will apparently come with sync 3 now aswell.
I certainly wish you the best with this, but if your dealer told you then I'd take it with a large Ukrainian saltmine.

Sponsored

robbob144

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I only believed it as they have shown me the information they have got from Ford UK about the MY2017 cars will have sync 3 as standard so it will definatly be interesting to see if it materialises when I get the car.

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
I only believed it as they have shown me the information they have got from Ford UK about the MY2017 cars will have sync 3 as standard so it will definatly be interesting to see if it materialises when I get the car.

Aha, if you've seen proof then that's a different matter. Post it up here - http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45261

It could be you know something [MENTION=6364]Twin Turbo[/MENTION] doesn't...and that never happens ;)

Provided it's MY17 Mustangs they're talking about of course...

robbob144

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Aha, if you've seen proof then that's a different matter. Post it up here - http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45261

It could be you know something [MENTION=6364]Twin Turbo[/MENTION] doesn't...and that never happens ;)

Provided it's MY17 Mustangs they're talking about of course...

Well, that's the second time today that someone has said Sync3 for the '17MY Mustang. It was mentioned by Kent Mustang, and they seem to be one of the few dealers that know what they're talking about! They were first to post the 3 new colours direct from the configurator.

Personally, I think it makes sense, but only because Ford recently announced Sync 3 would be rolled out to European cars for the 17MY......although they didn't mention Mustang specifically at the time.

:)

robbob144

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well, that's the second time today that someone has said Sync3 for the '17MY Mustang. It was mentioned by Kent Mustang, and they seem to be one of the few dealers that know what they're talking about! They were first to post the 3 new colours direct from the configurator.

Personally, I think it makes sense, but only because Ford recently announced Sync 3 would be rolled out to European cars for the 17MY......although they didn't mention Mustang specifically at the time.

:)
Its good to know that there are some dealers that know what's going off with the mustang.

Sponsored

hod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting a GB Mustang 5.0L V8 Auto - Drives RRS
I think it's due to the 2017 model year updates as i have just reordered my car in grabber blue and it will apparently come with sync 3 now aswell.

Do you know if grabber blue is the same shade as yas marina blue used for bmw M cars. Why I ask is I'm not so sure of the triple yellow I ordered, so might as well change to grabber blue since missing out on CO.

robbob144

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Do you know if grabber blue is the same shade as yas marina blue used for bmw M cars. Why I ask is I'm not so sure of the triple yellow I ordered, so might as well change to grabber blue since missing out on CO.
Just done a quick Google and I think grabber blue is similar maybe slightly darker but I can't say for definate with out seeing both in the flesh.

robbob144

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Also if you change to grabber blue then you will probably have to give up your current order slot as this I'd just what has happened to me and the price of mine has gone up by the ÂŁ500 they've just added to the Base price.

hod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting a GB Mustang 5.0L V8 Auto - Drives RRS
Hold on, has the price gone up again and when?!

robbob144

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The price just went up yesterday for the new model year

Sponsored