Sponsored

food I eat in/at/on my vehicle

driving while eating

• It's only Ford paint, the swirl marks improve the look.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
This thread is for @GMONSTAH so he can post his unending photo tribute to RED40-laced drinks identifying as tea, and @FreePenguin to wax philosophic about Costco hot-bar concoctions with passing resemblance to edible (not necessarily digestible) food-like substance.

Extra points if you place your food/container on your paint, drop fries and such down between your seat and the console, or drip sauce on your bodywork, interior or clothes.
Sponsored

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
I've been known to have adult beverages, but usually in a Yeti cup. No eating, but as I said in another thread, take out food will be on the passenger seat set on medium warm. I drive 18 miles to pick up the food then 52 miles to get back home
wJlYTYx.gif

Sponsored

Troutwrangler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP2 Magnetic Metallic
Call me weird, but I absolutely HATE eating in a vehicle... whether it's my work truck, the Mustang, or it could be some old shitbox. I like to sit at a table or bar when I eat.
Since this Covid crap started and no indoor restaurant seating in Oregon, I either sit on the tailgate of my truck, or if I'm in the Mustang, I set the food on the hood up by the cowl and stand by the car and eat it.
It's nothing like sitting at a table, and I do hate it, but I like food too much to quit eating altogether.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
In the fun cars there is NO food or drink. No exceptions.

Anything goes when it comes to the drivers....

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Only thing I would consider eating in the Mustang would be a nice bit of

1615994858610.png

But the size of the back seat and the hinderance of the front Recaro's might make that difficult ... :cwl:

Once the kids are back in school, I might see if the misses wants to give it a go ... :giggle:

WD :like:

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
It's hard enough getting back there to clean the rear window, let alone getting frisky....

OP
OP
shogun32

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
My goodness, you live for this place.
when you have a 300A trim PP1 you have to repress the feelings of inadequacy and shame let alone the remorse, somehow!

Troutwrangler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP2 Magnetic Metallic
Only thing I would consider eating in the Mustang would be a nice bit of

1615994858610.png

But the size of the back seat and the hinderance of the front Recaro's might make that difficult ... :cwl:

Once the kids are back in school, I might see if the misses wants to give it a go ... :giggle:

WD :like:
Sticking with my original comment... I'd prefer a table or bar for this too-
Not sure how the Dunkin Donuts or Costco Food Court employees would react, but I guess there's one way to find out....

GMONSTAH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Call me weird, but I absolutely HATE eating in a vehicle... whether it's my work truck, the Mustang, or it could be some old shitbox. I like to sit at a table or bar when I eat.
Since this Covid crap started and no indoor restaurant seating in Oregon, I either sit on the tailgate of my truck, or if I'm in the Mustang, I set the food on the hood up by the cowl and stand by the car and eat it.
It's nothing like sitting at a table, and I do hate it, but I like food too much to quit eating altogether.
Same here, BUT, it’s getting nicer out, so soon I’ll be hitting up the outdoor tables full time!
Sponsored