Sponsored

food I eat in/at/on my vehicle

driving while eating

• It's only Ford paint, the swirl marks improve the look.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BEERCHAMP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
In 2002 driving through Canada(just for shits and grins) to get to Maine From Las Vegas.
I've never seen so many Tim Hortons....every intersection seemed to have one.
Finally I stopped and I do say, I thought their Donuts were better than Dunk'ins.
But that was 19 years ago.

Yesterday I had a large Blizzard from DQ with no lid and didn't spill a lick while driving my GT/CS
Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
In 2002 driving through Canada(just for shits and grins) to get to Maine From Las Vegas.
I've never seen so many Tim Hortons....every intersection seemed to have one.
Finally I stopped and I do say, I thought their Donuts were better than Dunk'ins.
But that was 19 years ago.

Yesterday I had a large Blizzard from DQ with no lid and didn't spill a lick while driving my GT/CS
I like McDonalds more than Tim hortan my friend goes there basically everyday, we work together so ive gone with him. every single item ive tried paled in comparison to golden arch. MY BOY MCD.

I don't know if ive ever had dunking donuts, but we have local donut shops, and they are quite delicious. some of them are even square. I like the twisted/pull glazed donuts, they have glazed/choclate glaze twist together. nomnomnom

OP
OP
shogun32

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I think fish is gross.
I'll eat anchovies all day long - what's in Caesar. And sardines, and grouper. And you'd better be armed if you want to pry me away from raw salmon and tuna. I just don't much care for Caesar. Though if someone wants to bestow that title on me and hand me a white robe and red sash, I'll gladly take up the mantle.

OP
OP
shogun32

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
it's all the glue (seaweed) they put in that soft serve.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I'll eat anchovies all day long - what's in Caesar. And sardines, and grouper. And you'd better be armed if you want to pry me away from raw salmon and tuna. I just don't much care for Caesar. Though if someone wants to bestow that title on me and hand me a white robe and red sash, I'll gladly take up the mantle.
I used to LOVE kimchi, til I found out how it was made, just like this Costco bake.. I don't eat them anymore. I was paying big bucks too for home made/japanese kimchi. the old days.

Sponsored

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
I used to LOVE kimchi, til I found out how it was made, just like this Costco bake.. I don't eat them anymore. I was paying big bucks too for home made/japanese kimchi. the old days.
How is it made? lol

OP
OP
shogun32

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hahaha coffee wars lol. Tim's has effectively snuffed out almost all competition here.
and I thought Starbucks enjoyed the divine right of kings.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
You know it’s bad when you reload the Dunkin’ app in $100 increments!
We only get Krispy Kreme in the U.K. (which I prefer to DD), but at $14 for a glazed dozen that gift card wouldn’t last you long ... :cwl:

Just over $2 each for a filled one ...

WD :like:

Sponsored

GMONSTAH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
The funny thing is I rarely eat donuts. Really I only go their for their drinks, and for the most part (and sometimes I get lazy, hence the sandwich pics) I just get a bagel and build my own sandwich. I also work from home, so it’s someplace to go. That being said, being a frequent customer, you get to hear all sorts of stuff...!

GMONSTAH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I only eat in the car when necessary and soon as I'm done I take the garbage out. I hate the smell that lingers after you eat.
Yeah, I’ll leave my windows open. I have wet wipes in the glove compartment too so dirty fingers don’t touch anything.

OP
OP
shogun32

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I used to LOVE kimchi, til I found out how it was made.... I was paying big bucks too for home made/japanese kimchi. the old days.
well, first off Kimchi is Korean. A representative of the Japanese embassy will be over shortly to hand you a white tunic and a short sward. He will provide the long sward and slice thru your spine in one fell swoop after you have made public your amends.

Kimchi is just 'spoiled' cabbage hiding behind the overpowering (stench?) of garlic, onion, salt, hot peppers and some vinegar. Actually I love fresh, crisp Kimchi, not the gelatinous end of the spectrum that comes from putting a wooden barrel out on the thatched roof of the house come the first frost and leaving it there for 3+ months, with a big rock resting on the head.

Japanese 'sunomono' or 'tsukemono' (often just called oshinko) are lovely. My favorites are the cucumber, carrot, daikon. the eggplant is ok, (I prefer the Korean version of that), and I'll eat the purple one, but not a fan of the bamboo or Renkon.
https://www.justonecookbook.com/japanese-pickles-you-can-make-at-home/

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
well, first off Kimchi is Korean. A representative of the Japanese embassy will be over shortly to hand you a white tunic and a short sward. He will provide the long sward and slice thru your spine in one fell swoop after you have made public your amends.

Kimchi is just 'spoiled' cabbage hiding behind the overpowering (stench?) of garlic, onion, salt, hot peppers and some vinegar. Actually I love fresh, crisp Kimchi, not the gelatinous end of the spectrum that comes from putting a wooden barrel out on the thatched roof of the house come the first frost and leaving it there for 3+ months, with a big rock resting on the head.

Japanese 'sunomono' or 'tsukemono' (often just called oshinko) are lovely. My favorites are the cucumber, carrot, daikon. the eggplant is ok, (I prefer the Korean version of that), and I'll eat the purple one, but not a fan of the bamboo or Renkon.
https://www.justonecookbook.com/japanese-pickles-you-can-make-at-home/
ah, the place I ate it from was a Japanese Sakai place, they ferment the cabbage in many fish oils and such, man it was delicious. but when the Japanese lady came out and I asked how she makes it home made, made me want to gag.

your version doesn't sound bad, I think id eat it if it wasn't made how she made it. it was super spicy though, and delicious.

I couldn't find a photo of it by itself, but there was a photo w pork tray.

Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 4.55.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 4.56.27 PM.png

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
All this donut talk. None in WA but when I travel to the middle like Colorado this place is my go to.

images24YXKTTJ.jpg
Sponsored