LPKitch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Hi Guys!

First post so excuse what might be a very stupid question. Obviously you're all removing the fog light itself and replacing the mould with the fog light delete mould, my question is what are you doing with the empty connections that were used for the fog lights? Are you getting an ECU error every time you start the car? I'm assuming the ECU would pick up that there's no bulb and would produce a warning for the driver?
Sponsored

ModularKid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Guys!

First post so excuse what might be a very stupid question. Obviously you're all removing the fog light itself and replacing the mould with the fog light delete mould, my question is what are you doing with the empty connections that were used for the fog lights? Are you getting an ECU error every time you start the car? I'm assuming the ECU would pick up that there's no bulb and would produce a warning for the driver?
Depends on how you do the swap. Removing the fog lamps won’t set any warnings that I know of. The only issue I have is intermittent hyper blinking of the driver side turn signal. But that’s from swapping to the led turn signal assembly.