Sponsored

First M6G Car Show?

eleanor5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MY
Ahh interesting. Plasticdip always looks like spraypaint to me. I see you're waiting for aftermarket but have you thought about using the 2011-14 ones? It might not be the same for the front grille, but on the side fenders I can't imagine a big difference between the two.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Amazing photos and super envious of you guys. Looked like a hell of a time and you got some great photos. I can't wait for a meet down here.

The naked cherub creeps me the eff out. Kill it with fire.
I actually mumbled "what the f***" when I saw that thing. That's one interesting restaurant.

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Big question, I hate chrome, how did you black out your pony? I want to do that on my convertible, and I have the 50th appearance package. Did you take it out and plastic dip it ?
I have some of the images and explanation in my main thread:

Front Pony

5.0s

Rear GT Badge

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Ahh interesting. Plasticdip always looks like spraypaint to me. I see you're waiting for aftermarket but have you thought about using the 2011-14 ones? It might not be the same for the front grille, but on the side fenders I can't imagine a big difference between the two.
The plastidip looks like a textured matte paint, it looks surprisingly good (ask Tony or Dabko, I'm fairly particular about visual mods.) I'd prefer aftermarket parts.. but looks good, even up close for now.

I'm pretty sure the Pony is different in size, and the 5.0s are not only different in size, its a different font. I was like Nooooo! :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
I actually mumbled "what the f***" when I saw that thing. That's one interesting restaurant.
I almost didn't post the other pics (not really car pics ;)), but after the ICP/GTA photo I figured what the hell. ;)

B-Fox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
F-350 Scorpion
Haha, the masks are awesome!

love the photos guys!
I like seeing Magnetic and Guard together, think I'd be happy with either.

Nowatertower

Nowatertower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Athena
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Dang,

I was in Louisville this weekend but let me know when you all get together again. This group needs some Race Red!

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome pics, they look beautiful!

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Dang,

I was in Louisville this weekend but let me know when you all get together again. This group needs some Race Red!
Shoot.. I drove her to two youth hockey games last weekend (both Sat and Sunday) at Northern KY Ice Center, which is think is in Crescent Springs. Close to you right?

Sponsored

eleanor5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MY
The plastidip looks like a textured matte paint, it looks surprisingly good (ask Tony or Dabko, I'm fairly particular about visual mods.) I'd prefer aftermarket parts.. but looks good, even up close for now.

I'm pretty sure the Pony is different in size, and the 5.0s are not only different in size, its a different font. I was like Nooooo! :)

Interesting! I think I actually like the older ones, they look more modern. Newer one looks like a bubble letter font.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Dang,

I am still waiting to see you driving around the area! Perhaps we should meet after the predicted white death melts in a few days (hopefully) :)

JohnZiraldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Mustang GT Conv., 11 Edge Sport
The next time you get together, see if you can find a location (and a photographer) for a Linelock demo en masse.
Sponsored