First M6G Car Show?

DABKO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt & 2001 DHG Bullitt
The naked cherub creeps me the eff out. Kill it with fire.
Back in the day...the the early part of the last century....that was what a Kewpie doll was.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kewpie_doll

Here is a history of the Kewpee Hamburger chain. Founded in Flint, MI there are only 5 stores left, 3 in Lima, one in Lansing, MI and one in Madison, WI. The three in Lima are run by one company and are not affliated with the ones in MI and WI.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kewpee

Yes, I am somewhat of a history geek. :D
Sponsored

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Those pics are totally leading me back to the foundry wheels when i order my Magnetic convertible! Awesome pics, sure you guys had a great time!

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Those pics are totally leading me back to the foundry wheels when i order my Magnetic convertible! Awesome pics, sure you guys had a great time!
Oh, those foundry wheels are incredible. I really like the look, moreso in person. Its like a modernize "BULLITT" rim.

Here is a history of the Kewpee Hamburger chain. Founded in Flint, MI there are only 5 stores left, 3 in Lima, one in Lansing, MI and one in Madison, WI. The three in Lima are run by one company and are not affliated with the ones in MI and WI.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kewpee

Yes, I am somewhat of a history geek. :D
I just realized that the location we ate at is on the "National Register of Historic Places." Good call Greg.

DABKO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt & 2001 DHG Bullitt
Oh, those foundry wheels are incredible. I really like the look, moreso in person. Its like a modernize "BULLITT" rim.

I just realized that the location we ate at is on the "National Register of Historic Places." Good call Greg.
Thanks. Also, nice call on the photo op location. :headbang:

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance

And now that I've had to wash the PP wheels 3 times, I'm regretting that decision. :D

It takes me as long to clean the wheels as the rest of the car. It would be a lot easier if I could get it 4' off the ground. :headbonk:

Looks like a ton of fun though, hopefully I get to do something like that here soon.

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Great pictures! Love the one with the masks...LMAO!! People probably thought a bank robbery was about to commence. Masks and fast Mustangs.

gofastguy

NEO Mustang Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby GT#3040
Wow I wouldnt mind getting in on some of the Ohio fun! Looks like a good time.

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Big question, I hate chrome, how did you black out your pony? I want to do that on my convertible, and I have the 50th appearance package. Did you take it out and plastic dip it ?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Big question, I hate chrome, how did you black out your pony? I want to do that on my convertible, and I have the 50th appearance package. Did you take it out and plastic dip it ?
Just carefully, and patiently (for me thats a challenge) masked the Pony, and Plasti-dipped it. The side badges were NOS that I plasti-dipped, then removed the originals, and then the rear GT was easy to mask in place (you can slide cardstock paper under the edges.)

Once there are aftermarket Matte or Gloss black emblems and badging available, I'll switch to one of them.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Nice. Need some color next time! :)

We need to do an all-Ohio meet in the spring.
Thanks for the invite! LOL JK. Awesome, post more shots!
Lima? I should have come as well. Would have been 4 guard mustangs. Sweet pics
Your name came up specifically (by me :)) We talked about a REAL gathering in the near future. Something planned and try to get everyone on here in driving range.

I nominate Tony for organizer. :D
Cbus would be centrally located, and close enough for a little romp through the roads in Hocking Hills.
Wow I wouldnt mind getting in on some of the Ohio fun! Looks like a good time.
Make your voices heard in this this thread.

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350

Ed's5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
E
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford mustang gt 5.0 manual
great pictures nice to see all the mustang guys getting together for meets already, can't wait to get mine that's on order as of 11/8/14, should get it right in time before spring, I am glad I got the foundry wheels they look great... even though I did also want the performance package wheels...

eleanor5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MY
Whoever painted their 5.0 badges and pony grille, I was always curious to see how that would look. Did you use flat black spraypaint? Or buy new parts?
Sponsored