UPS CAR SHOW

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt premium convertible. 2017 caddy xts vsport twin turbo.2011 caddy ext
For those near atlanta the annual UPS carvshowbisvthis sat 9/21.heres a link..note,they have the wrong date on the show site.you don't have to pay to enter.only if you want to win something

http://carshow.unitedwayatlanta.net/
Sponsored

tokuzumi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Escalade ESV
I was told this wasn't happening. Son of a......

Might try to see if I can still go. I'd like to drive my 1980 280ZX over there.

edit: Registration page shows the following;

The page you are requesting from this event is no longer available. To find out information about upcoming events, feel free to contact the planner directly.

OP
OP
Torched10

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Sent them email to get status on show.ill,post when I get it

Sponsored

OP
OP
Torched10

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)

tokuzumi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Escalade ESV
I work in the same building as one of the guy's who organizes the event. Spoke to him, and he confirmed there would be no show this year. Not happening this year due to bureaucratic stuff. Basically the 2 people who organize the event are retiring soon, so hopefully someone steps up to the plate for next year. I may ask him what all he has to do to get everything organized for that. If it's not going to be something that is like herding cats, I may step my hat into the ring. I'd like to see the event make a return in 2020.

OP
OP
Torched10

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
I work in the same building as one of the guy's who organizes the event. Spoke to him, and he confirmed there would be no show this year. Not happening this year due to bureaucratic stuff. Basically the 2 people who organize the event are retiring soon, so hopefully someone steps up to the plate for next year. I may ask him what all he has to do to get everything organized for that. If it's not going to be something that is like herding cats, I may step my hat into the ring. I'd like to see the event make a return in 2020.
Thanks for volunteering.gary Conway is ups guy who sent me the note.as far as running a show our gto club has been running a gto car show for almost 30 years
The folks who've been running it im sure would assist you and I'm,guessing they'd help day of the show.feel free to pm me if you need and advice.
Sponsored