Finger prints....ugh

Canadian Crimson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible PP1 Royal Crimson
I really like to keep my pony sparkling. I have never done a ceramic coating before just always did sealer and a good wax. Had her ceramic coated this summer and now for whatever reason it show finger prints like crazy ( the color is partly to blame "Royal Crimson" ) but they did not seem to stick when it was just wax. I tried a coat of wax over the ceramic seemed to work until the next wash job. Anyone have any suggestions?
Sponsored

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
I really like to keep my pony sparkling. I have never done a ceramic coating before just always did sealer and a good wax. Had her ceramic coated this summer and now for whatever reason it show finger prints like crazy ( the color is partly to blame "Royal Crimson" ) but they did not seem to stick when it was just wax. I tried a coat of wax over the ceramic seemed to work until the next wash job. Anyone have any suggestions?
The coating will be rejecting the wax, hence it disappearing at the next wash. In which case, try using a Si02 type spray instead. Think Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Detailer, Adam's Slick & Slide, NV Boost v2, Carpro Reload or P&S Defender.

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150
I wrapped mine in a baby diaper and put it behind glass. No finger prints!

Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I know the wife does it on purpose to get to me
Once is funny, multiple times is over the top, Scott. Put some black shoe polish on the handle of her hair brush or, a coat of vegetable oil on the toilet seat. If you happen to have a toilet seat that's BLACK however, put the shoe polish on THAT. Payback. <grin>

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Once is funny, multiple times is over the top, Scott. Put some black shoe polish on the handle of her hair brush or, a coat of vegetable oil on the toilet seat. If you happen to have a toilet seat that's BLACK however, put the shoe polish on THAT. Payback. <grin>
Hmmm, sounds like you have prior experience in this department.................... :giggle:

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Clear cling wrap over the toilet but under the seat. Very messy but also very funny. But speak to good divorce lawyer beforehand. 😂😂😂😂

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
Clear cling wrap over the toilet but under the seat. Very messy but also very funny. But speak to good divorce lawyer beforehand. 😂😂😂😂
Another good one. Put a ketchup pack under the support button under the toilet seat. When she sits down she'll think she finally blew out that hemorrhoid that she's been walking around with. :) Someone did this to a coworker of mine years ago and he didn't come back to work for 3 days LOL.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Canadian Crimson

Canadian Crimson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible PP1 Royal Crimson
Another good one. Put a ketchup pack under the support button under the toilet seat. When she sits down she'll think she finally blew out that hemorrhoid that she's been walking around with. :) Someone did this to a coworker of mine years ago and he didn't come back to work for 3 days LOL.
That’s just wrong on so many levels, but still funny as F$&k

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
:cwl:
Sponsored