Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB PP CO, 97 Pathfinder 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
This guy, This guy gets it.
:cheers::first:

Also errybody knows you gotta have science picture-graphs or it doesn't count! :doh:
Look, "Mr. Sciency Guy", I has science picture too! As you stupid meatbags can easily see with your weak human eyes, Orange is biggest (630 nm) you can get without voiding your factory warranty (red), and moar bigger is always moar fastest as we know from big fat hellcats with moar supercharging gas-sucking biggness.

"Have you ever thought about turning off the TV, sitting down with your children, and hitting them?"
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dirty-EB-Chicago

Dirty-EB-Chicago

V.I.P Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost (Ingot Silver)
Ahhh. I see your science picture and it's fancy book-learnt information. Although this data only applies to you 'non-grayscale' guys. You see silver doesn't have to deal with microwaves and stuff, and is therefore lighter! not getting slowed down by photons and electrolytes is where silver gains 5 rwhp.

JStang15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ecoboost
Look, "Mr. Sciency Guy", I has science picture too! As you stupid meatbags can easily see with your weak human eyes, Orange is biggest (630 nm) you can get without voiding your factory warranty (red), and moar bigger is always moar fastest as we know from big fat hellcats with moar supercharging gas-sucking biggness.

"Have you ever thought about turning off the TV, sitting down with your children, and hitting them?"
Finally some real science that actually makes sense! :lol: Red FTW!

OP
OP
Dirty-EB-Chicago

Dirty-EB-Chicago

V.I.P Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Finally some real science that actually makes sense! :lol: Red FTW!
Wait..are you implying that my Dyno charts were inaccurate in some way?

HappySquirrel

W85 Whale Oil Tune
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Wait..are you implying that my Dyno charts were inaccurate in some way?
I think your mistake was measuring horsepower from the rear wheels, when you should have been measuring goatpower from the steering wheel. I know these things because I think with the thinking organ - the heart - as opposed to thinking with the blood-pumping organ - the kidney.

Sponsored

Witj85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang GT Base 6spd in Shadow Black
Lmao so much greatness in here... I vote Ruby Red.

OP
OP
Dirty-EB-Chicago

Dirty-EB-Chicago

V.I.P Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think your mistake was measuring horsepower from the rear wheels, when you should have been measuring goatpower from the steering wheel. I know these things because I think with the thinking organ - the heart - as opposed to thinking with the blood-pumping organ - the kidney.
I would gladly use my very real and totally not imaginary dyno to test for goatpower at the wheel (steering obviously) but I don't have any goats laying around yknow. Now if you were to provide the goat I'd calibrate and we could test for it color to color, but I'm telling ya, silver is just gonna keep mopping up the wins all day. I mean y'all saw those graphs before, and how silver danced around happy's radiation theory before. :first:

HappySquirrel

W85 Whale Oil Tune
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
No need to ship you my spare goats for I have already done the work for you, my good friend! Luckily I know the key to winning drag races is goat torque, rather than goat-horsepower, so that is what I tested for. Notice the finely grated science graph showing goat torque vs steering wheel revolutions. The Comp Orange (as shown by the Green line) is higher at every point in the graph than the Silver (shown by the Red line). BUT moore importantly the goat torque really starts to advance rapidly past 20,000 rpm. This is where the Comp Orange standard ebay electric turbo-charger kicks in, cramming even more air, spice weasel, and Eternity for Men by Calvin Klein(tm) into the combustion chamber.

You can trust this graph, as it was peer reviewed by my cat who walked over it on her way to the food bowl.

Pididdle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Performance pac
Magnetic Metallic
This magnetic field is invisible but is responsible for the most notable property of a magnet: a force that pulls on other ferromagnetic materials, such as iron, and repels other mustangs.
Meaning no one can ever catch up. Laws of physics are the natural of science that involves the study of matter and its motion and behavior through space and time, along with related concepts such as energy and force.

OP
OP
Dirty-EB-Chicago

Dirty-EB-Chicago

V.I.P Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol this is exactly how I wanted this thread to go. Expect my response tmrw, then and only then will I articulate the nuances behind the blatant truth that silver is the fastest.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dirty-EB-Chicago

Dirty-EB-Chicago

V.I.P Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Splaining Truths - Silver is fastest

OK SO, I'm going to use my expert linguistic skills in an effort to make this information understandable by all y'all dummies. :thumbsup:

derived from the Greek ὰργὀς (literally "shiny" or "white"), and ultimately from a Proto-Indo-European language root reconstructed as *h2erǵ-, "grey" or "shining". A soft, white, lustrous transition metal, it exhibits the highest electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, and reflectivity of any metal. -"Wiki"

I'll keep this advanced scientific analysis brief by narrowing it down to three major points.
A.) Highest/Mostest electrical conductivity: This one is simple, my paint color thus makes my electrical components operate faster than other paint colors.
B.) Bestest Thermal conductivity: Also another easy one, my intercooler stays colder and therefore lower charge temps bc silver.
3.) Moar reflecty: This one is less scientific but more nuance than anything else. Shiny stuff is better. Shiny pennies are better than dirty pennies. Shiny is just effin sweet in general so there is that.

I hope this does help you 'other colors' understand the various aspects of Ingot silver that make it clearly superior to whatever you have. If this has in any way ruined your day I apple-gize. much sympathy, very regret. :first:

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
OK SO, I'm going to use my expert linguistic skills in an effort to make this information understandable by all y'all dummies. :thumbsup:

derived from the Greek ὰργὀς (literally "shiny" or "white"), and ultimately from a Proto-Indo-European language root reconstructed as *h2erǵ-, "grey" or "shining". A soft, white, lustrous transition metal, it exhibits the highest electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, and reflectivity of any metal. -"Wiki"

I'll keep this advanced scientific analysis brief by narrowing it down to three major points.
A.) Highest/Mostest electrical conductivity: This one is simple, my paint color thus makes my electrical components operate faster than other paint colors.
B.) Bestest Thermal conductivity: Also another easy one, my intercooler stays colder and therefore lower charge temps bc silver.
3.) Moar reflecty: This one is less scientific but more nuance than anything else. Shiny stuff is better. Shiny pennies are better than dirty pennies. Shiny is just effin sweet in general so there is that.

I hope this does help you 'other colors' understand the various aspects of Ingot silver that make it clearly superior to whatever you have. If this has in any way ruined your day I apple-gize. much sympathy, very regret. :first:
What you have said is all rubbish of course... I am the only one here that has a graph that is based on a REAL dyno graph. Here you can see that the DIB lines are WAY above the rest of the field. It is not even close. Eat your heart out, obviously DIB blends into the sky better on a clear evening, moving more like a ghost. Some say that it can travel through the eddies in the space time continuum to achieve this level of power, but that is only a rumor.
DIB Dyno.jpg

metalhead79

That thang got a Hemi?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
No need to ship you my spare goats for I have already done the work for you, my good friend! Luckily I know the key to winning drag races is goat torque, rather than goat-horsepower, so that is what I tested for. Notice the finely grated science graph showing goat torque vs steering wheel revolutions. The Comp Orange (as shown by the Green line) is higher at every point in the graph than the Silver (shown by the Red line). BUT moore importantly the goat torque really starts to advance rapidly past 20,000 rpm. This is where the Comp Orange standard ebay electric turbo-charger kicks in, cramming even more air, spice weasel, and Eternity for Men by Calvin Klein(tm) into the combustion chamber.

You can trust this graph, as it was peer reviewed by my cat who walked over it on her way to the food bowl.

This is the most accurate graph I have ever seen in my life. This is scientific proof Competition Orange is by far the best color known to man.