The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Back in the day I stuck a big block into my 327 '66 Chevy Impala. I didn't remove the 327 badges. Guess that car was a fake!
That is a sleeper where I come from. That's the badges it came with. Shame on the person who tried to run you without asking first. I had a friend in Chicago who shoehorned an LS1 into an RX7. Lot's of looks at the track. :like:

Chris2020GT500

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.careeup.tech
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 / 2021 Jaguar SVR / 2019 TrackHawk
The fakes are worth a laugh sometimes, when I had my 2010 GT500 I came up next to a GT where the guy put fake GT500 badges on it, the snake was tiny as well. I never honestly never understood it, my view was be happy and proud of what you have....and work your ass off if you want the real thing.

...worked for me

freudianfloyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
People, especially younger people do the weirdest, ugliest, craziest and stupidest crap to their cars. Each time I go to a car show, it’s amazing to see how stupidity progresses.
Old men are notorious for bolting on extra crap that isn't needed. Extra tall antennas, running lights everywhere, giant mirrors, mud flaps, running boards, truck caps, etc. I wouldn't say it is mostly young people, they just do what they can with the funds they have.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
That is a sleeper where I come from. That's the badges it came with. Shame on the person who tried to run you without asking first. I had a friend in Chicago who shoehorned an LS1 into an RX7. Lot's of looks at the track. :like:
As if I would have told them! Anyone that heard it knew (if they weren't dumb-some were though).

That was a great car...The front end would get so light WOT it was scary!

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
The fakes are worth a laugh sometimes, when I had my 2010 GT500 I came up next to a GT where the guy put fake GT500 badges on it, the snake was tiny as well. I never honestly never understood it, my view was be happy and proud of what you have....and work your ass off if you want the real thing.

...worked for me
Reminds me of when I had my '07 GT500, there was a V6 car of the same vintage running around sporting a billet grille and GT500 fender snakes and rocker stripes. Same color as my GT500 even, Alloy Gray. One day I was out for a drive and saw him up ahead of me in the left lane of a 4-lane and stood on it, flying up on his back bumper. I saw him glance up into his mirror and he instantly went careening right into the right turn lane to escape. Funny stuff.

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Reminds me of when I had my '07 GT500, there was a V6 car of the same vintage running around sporting a billet grille and GT500 fender snakes and rocker stripes. Same color as my GT500 even, Alloy Gray. One day I was out for a drive and saw him up ahead of me in the left lane of a 4-lane and stood on it, flying up on his back bumper. I saw him glance up into his mirror and he instantly went careening right into the right turn lane to escape. Funny stuff.
That's funny. You know what that reminds me of? It's like stolen valor, almost, in that the "imposter" deep down inside, knows he/she isn't genuine, and is ashamed enough that upon encountering the real deal, they scurry away.

And, on that note, to those in existence who are impersonating the fine folks in the armed forces, shame on them.

Chris2020GT500

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.careeup.tech
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 / 2021 Jaguar SVR / 2019 TrackHawk
Ha Ha that is too funny! When the guy looked over and saw me, he knew right away that I knew he was a poser.

I wish I had a picture of the cobras that he had on the side, they were tiny. If he raced me, I think he would have won due to me laughing.

A friend of mine had an N/A Supra when I had my 97' TT and he used to race anything that would race him, I finally told him to remove the fake turbo badge because he kept losing! A year later, he bought a TT and I told him....now the badge means something!

I do enjoy the cars that put everything like Turbo Supercharged V8 Hybrid ...and whatever else they can find.

OP
OP
The Demon

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I just got this for my GT/CS. I will install it once my damn Whipple gets here!

1621451095809.png
I like that. How long is it and where is it going?

Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I am one of those that don't really care what anyone else does to their car. I'm sure some people think we are insane when we void the warranty on a brand new car. :)