Leonidas514

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Good morning

Have any of you guys that are making good power had issues with their exhaust? My 2015 has headers, x pipe and MBRP cat back. I keep having issues at the track with the exhaust falling out of the hangers. I'm thinking it's because the car squats pretty hard. It has happened numerous times, once pulling the pipe off at the xpipe going down the track so I tack welded it. Next time out the exhaust fell out of the hangers.
Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Can you weld extensions to the factory hangers to make them longer, so that they don’t slip out anymore?

OP
OP
Leonidas514

Leonidas514

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Can you weld extensions to the factory hangers to make them longer, so that they don’t slip out anymore?
Im thinking I could make something work, I am more curious if anyone else has had this happen?

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Im thinking I could make something work, I am more curious if anyone else has had this happen?
I don’t know if the 2015 GT exhaust hanger system is any different than my 2019 Bullitt, but I can say that the support rod that’s welded to the pipe nearest the differential, only sticks about 3/8”. It hasn’t attempted to drop out of the rubber bracket though.
Sponsored

Last edited: