Sponsored

Exhaust actuator harness help

raceguy388

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
I’m looking for some help on part numbers for the short wiring harness that runs from the exhaust valve actuator to the main harness. I managed to pull the wires out of the back of the connector. I hope I can buy the harness only and not the whole actuator. Thanks for the help
Sponsored

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
I’m looking for some help on part numbers for the short wiring harness that runs from the exhaust valve actuator to the main harness. I managed to pull the wires out of the back of the connector. I hope I can buy the harness only and not the whole actuator. Thanks for the help
Sounds like the wires might not have been seated securely??? Can't you just re-insert them into the connectors?

DocWalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
FR3Z 14A411 H - Drivers Side
FR3Z 14A411 J - Passenger Side

Got those from TMO, those are for the short harness that's wrapped in the reflective heat wrap

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Engineering numbers...

Driver or left side.

Passenger or right side.

DocWalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I wish Ford's engineering numbers were easily cross referenced with "real" part numbers... :(

Sponsored

OP
OP

raceguy388

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Thank you for the help!! I really don’t understand why the part number is not on the tag!!

shelbygt53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
If anyone can help me with this, It would be a amazing help, does anyone have the part number of the harness that the exhaust valve actuator plug into. I have the two small wires from the actuator but I need to know what harness I need to plug them into. Please help if you know, thanks
Sponsored