Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
This picture shows they are.

EDIT: They are not.
NOT, thats just the amber indicator light, must be a US import like mine will be

They are illegal to be on UK roads, for my car, I am having a switch put in which can switch to US for the car shows, and UK for the driving. If the Police see you with the US lights, they can nick you.
Most owners in the UK hate the clear lenses, and want to get the red lenses but it's a big job to put the red lenses on, as it also involves circuit boards and stuff have been told. So you US owners were like them (really why) might find its a big job to get them to act like the US cars
Sponsored

7six2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach 1
I love the euro tail lights. I hope someone starts selling some plug-n-play aftermarket ones over here.

Last edited:

Sponsored

chadmclark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I like the look, but would have to keep the sequential. But damn, one could do a lot of other nice mods for that kinda coin!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Sub-Moa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP Magnetic
I personally like the red ones. Reason being is once I get my car here in Germany (US Spec) it will be different than all tyr European Spec ones. I also think the way the car is spec'd from the orginal country is always better than the way an imported car is spec'd. Look at JDM cars for example.

People just want what they don't have.

GT_Bonn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guenther
Vehicle(s)
GT EU Premium ruby red
I personally like the red ones. Reason being is once I get my car here in Germany (US Spec) it will be different than all tyr European Spec ones. I also think the way the car is spec'd from the orginal country is always better than the way an imported car is spec'd. Look at JDM cars for example.

People just want what they don't have.
That sounds funny. I can see that you are from Kaiserslautern area where I would assume to see a lot more US Mustangs because of the US military peronnel living around.

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
I'm sure you aren't.

I do, think they look good on certain colors though. I'd like em, with all the same functionality of the US market lights though. I wonder if you could crack open the housing and just switch the outside cover from the UK lights onto the US version housing.

Sponsored

Sub-Moa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP Magnetic
That sounds funny. I can see that you are from Kaiserslautern area where I would assume to see a lot more US Mustangs because of the US military peronnel living around.

Yes you are right that there are a lot more US Spec mustangs in K-town than European spec ones. I have only seen 1 European mustang in K-town actually. Doesn't change my way of thinking though.

Less Weight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I can't be the only person that thinks the white lights completely ruin the rear end of the car...
You're not.

To each his own but I think these lights look like pure ASS! Yuck. They totally ruin the aggressive rear end of the car by making it look very bland and colorless. I have always hated white/clear taillights and headlights. My preference has always been for red taillights and headlights with a black housing.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
I originally liked them and even considered them. I have changed my mind after seeing a bunch of pics. Red all the way.

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Don't pay inflated eBay prices. Go to FordPartsUK.com - you'll have to message them as their web store does not support shipping to the US, but they will and their prices are almost always reasonable. Plus you get the benefit of knowing you're guaranteed to get stand new Ford OEM parts...

http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/c/electrical_1634/

Azzurro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium. Race Red
I can't be the only person that thinks the white lights completely ruin the rear end of the car...
No... You are not. They are lame. US spec is way better.
Sponsored