Offshoregames

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
21’ GT Premium PP1 Carbonized Grey Metallic loaded
Vehicle Showcase
It was the case for my euros. Installation was simple. Didn't take much work to hide the wires.
Yup. Install was very easy . 1 wire run up where back seatbelt is and across to plug into 3rd brake light plug. If you have a subwoofer in your trunk you will have to remove that as well. Directions didn’t state this I found out watching a YouTube install video. Again very easy , I think it was 2 screws and the quick connect for speaker. Hardest part is squeezing into back seat to get wire across!
Sponsored

DMELO2247

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2019 5.0 2015 50th Anniversary 2016 3.7
Yup. Install was very easy . 1 wire run up where back seatbelt is and across to plug into 3rd brake light plug. If you have a subwoofer in your trunk you will have to remove that as well. Directions didn’t state this I found out watching a YouTube install video. Again very easy , I think it was 2 screws and the quick connect for speaker. Hardest part is squeezing into back seat to get wire across!
Which brand did you go with?

Offshoregames

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
21’ GT Premium PP1 Carbonized Grey Metallic loaded
Vehicle Showcase
Which brand did you go with?
VLand taillights off Function Factory Performance website and Vivid Line clear side markers off American Muscle.

Last edited:

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
The Vlands should be OK, but if you're planning to go with OEM European lights, be aware that they have a different light pattern, which you may or may not like. Only two of the bars act as brake lights, and only the outermost bar acts as a turn signal. There's no sequential light mode. And the turn signal is amber.
The Vlands, on the other hand, can mimic the standard all-red US lighting mode as far as I know.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
The Vlands should be OK, but if you're planning to go with OEM European lights, be aware that they have a different light pattern, which you may or may not like. Only two of the bars act as brake lights, and only the outermost bar acts as a turn signal. There's no sequential light mode. And the turn signal is amber.
The Vlands, on the other hand, can mimic the standard all-red US lighting mode as far as I know.
Ford now offer clear euro and clear USDM options :like:

WD :like:

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
LOL, I wish officers would enforce the headlamp laws, I'm tired of being blinded by LED replacement bulbs in halogen reflectors.
Yes it is getting really bad. I want to put a offroad light bar on the back of my jeep , so I can blind the bozo's that have those things and are so bright that even the auto dark mirrors, don't help.

Sponsored

aw081271

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT , MY 2020
hi there,

we in Germany/Europe hate the white Tail-Lights.
We are looking for the red or smoked ones :crackup:

depending on the paint color, white also looks very good.

In Germany we don't have a sequential indicator with the original Tail-Lights, but we do with the VLANDs. :thumbsup:

I prefer the smoked ones (VLAND):
20201227_191806.jpg

20201120_152939.jpg

20210416_191158 (2).jpg