ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
Just an FYI. I'm home now resting, but at 5pm yesterday, The car kicked out and brought me straight into the woods. EMT's said I definitely would have been dead if it wasn't for the seat belt/air bags. CT scan came up good, and I was discharged at 11pm. I'm very heavily bruised, severely sore, have a few contusions and lacerations, but I'm going to be OK. I don't know what the car looks like, but I do remember the roof down by my face when I gained consciousness? I was cut and guided out of the car, helped to the ambulance, and my legs are perfect. We will be going to find out where the car was brought to today, if I can get out of the house. My phone is in there somewhere still I assume. Sorry for the bad news. It happens so fast. This may be my last post for awhile.
Wow. Glad you are alright.
Sponsored

wazslow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Just an FYI. I'm home now resting, but at 5pm yesterday, The car kicked out and brought me straight into the woods. EMT's said I definitely would have been dead if it wasn't for the seat belt/air bags. CT scan came up good, and I was discharged at 11pm. I'm very heavily bruised, severely sore, have a few contusions and lacerations, but I'm going to be OK. I don't know what the car looks like, but I do remember the roof down by my face when I gained consciousness? I was cut and guided out of the car, helped to the ambulance, and my legs are perfect. We will be going to find out where the car was brought to today, if I can get out of the house. My phone is in there somewhere still I assume. Sorry for the bad news. It happens so fast. This may be my last post for awhile.
Wow, sorry to hear that! I hope you feel better soon, cars can be replaced.

Sponsored

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
Thank You all for the caring. Appreciate it.
It is an absolute miracle that you walked away from that.

Was it raining?

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
It is an absolute miracle that you walked away from that.

Was it raining?
I don’t mess around in rain. Car hardly even sees it. :).

Wolfys11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Gt
Here’s why I should be dead. Very grateful.

IMG_6518.jpeg

IMG_6514.jpeg

IMG_6517.jpeg

IMG_6511.jpeg

IMG_6510.jpeg
Its great how well you left this accident, i think this should serve as a good example to be very aware of rwd cars being rwd, no matter the hp level and driver skill. As they say, sh*t happens and lets all try to be safe while we drive our racecars!!! Again, Cory many wishes for a speedy recovery, and hopefully one day we can see you back on the road!

Sponsored

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Wow thats a bad wreck! Amazing you were able to walk away. Thank God for that! Of anything that we say about the S550 Platform it really does protect the occupants well.

lkeltner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
So what actually happened, do you know? that car looks like it rolled at least a few times? it's crunched all over. Amazing that you survived and were typing to us the next morning.

HAVOC_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
What suspension do you have?
I dont think its that bad for shifting, Im not shifting much harder than you cuz im afraid of breaking the mt82! Though when I had the eco, ive been known for slamming gears like a mad man lmao
Everything is stock except the BMR Drag K Member

Wolfys11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Gt
Everything is stock except the BMR Drag K Member
Yea looked like stock. Ive only got bmr drag springs and it seems to be decent but im considering swapping to some track front springs instead. I cant wait to feel the new cooler weather, i havent driven in anything cooler than 90 yet!

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Any one need or want a UPR dual vent to atmosphere catch can?
IMG_1880.jpeg
Sponsored