Sponsored

ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Which E85 system do most people use? I see fore mentioned a lot but not sure what I'd need. Is there an all in one kit or will i still need to piece it together?
Can’t go wrong with Fore, Lethal, or Arcane. All have their pros and cons.
Sponsored

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP

vaeevictiss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium PP1

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Do the 500s run a return system natively
They do not, which is why Sai taps the hat for the return line. GT350's also use this 2 pump bucket. The Sai Li kit uses your current feed line, as the return line

vaeevictiss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
They do not, which is why Sai taps the hat for the return line. GT350's also use this 2 pump bucket
Looks like a nice system and supports way more power than I'm planning to go. I'll be happy at 800whp... For a while at least lol.

Can you use the factory rails or do you need something else?

Sponsored

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Looks like a nice system and supports way more power than I'm planning to go. I'll be happy at 800whp... For a while at least lol.

Can you use the factory rails or do you need something else?
This kit is designed to use the factory rails. Also, definately upgrade to the PTFE line if you buy it.

The factory rails on 2018+ cars are a restriction to making bigger power, but for you application should be fine.
@LethalPerformance sells this kit, Im sure he can tell you what the limitations are

Wolfys11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Gt
I just got around to getting my resonated h pipe swapped for an x pipe, cars kinda loud but i only idled and revved. This weekend il see how the exhaust is, but at least its not as loud as proshop! 😂

vaeevictiss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
I just got around to getting my resonated h pipe swapped for an x pipe, cars kinda loud but i only idled and revved. This weekend il see how the exhaust is, but at least its not as loud as proshop! 😂
So along with the topic. With an otherwise stock exhaust system, active exhaust, how loud would quiet mode be with no cats lol.

I mean stock manifolds, stock resonator and mufflers.

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
LMFAO! How many race cars have you ever seen quite? I at least knew I could back my loudness up vs some of the POS out there that couldn’t . 🤣

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Comp Orange '22 Chevy Silverado
This kit is designed to use the factory rails. Also, definately upgrade to the PTFE line if you buy it.

The factory rails on 2018+ cars are a restriction to making bigger power, but for you application should be fine.
@LethalPerformance sells this kit, Im sure he can tell you what the limitations are
also, before any discounts from either vendor, both are about the same price after adding the PTFE line. the PTFE on the arcane JP system is stage 2 only (just adds a fuel filter) otherwise, the arcane system is actually cheaper than the Sai Li.

The arcane system also offers a bucket style, stock fuel rails, stock feed line as return line and an internally mounted fuel pressure regulator. also comes with brushless fuel pumps. given they are about an hour from me, they're definitely where im getting my fuel system when im ready. cuz im going to have them install it at the same time.

Sponsored

Wolfys11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Gt
LMFAO! How many race cars have you ever seen quite? I at least knew I could back my loudness up vs some of the POS out there that couldn’t . 🤣
Who said my cars a race car! Mines jusr a fast daily… winter driver here! That just so happens to be a rwd 700hp monster

Hockeygod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
I'm pretty new to the forum but have been reading through this thread for a while. I finished installing my ESS G3 kit last night along with injectors, plugs, and vmp pump booster. I also installed a upr dual inlet breather can model 5029-221. I am trying to figure out if I got the plumbing on that correct. I have one line going from one valve cover on the passenger side to the catch can mounted on the driver's side. I have the other line mounted from the driver's valve cover to the catch cans second inlet. My questions are as followed: are the hoses bi directional? I replaced the pcv in the passenger side with this upr hi flow one model 5045-01 is this ok or should I stick with the oem? Should I also upgrade the pcv on the driver's side? Also the breather can came with two caps. I am assuming one is for the intake manifold? Where do these caps go as UPR seems to have terrible instructions for all thier products? Currently only waiting on my base tune from Wengard performance to arrive. Also I know my coolant looks overfilled but I have not burped the air out of the system yet since I can't started the car with no tune loaded.
1000016600.jpg
1000016599.jpg

Dr.Patterson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patterson
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Is anyone running the Steeda stop the hop kit? I’m trying to do all I can to improve traction before coughing up the money for some sticky tires. I could probably hide suspension parts from the wife but she definitely will notice tires :cwl:

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
I'm pretty new to the forum but have been reading through this thread for a while. I finished installing my ESS G3 kit last night along with injectors, plugs, and vmp pump booster. I also installed a upr dual inlet breather can model 5029-221. I am trying to figure out if I got the plumbing on that correct. I have one line going from one valve cover on the passenger side to the catch can mounted on the driver's side. I have the other line mounted from the driver's valve cover to the catch cans second inlet. My questions are as followed: are the hoses bi directional? I replaced the pcv in the passenger side with this upr hi flow one model 5045-01 is this ok or should I stick with the oem? Should I also upgrade the pcv on the driver's side? Also the breather can came with two caps. I am assuming one is for the intake manifold? Where do these caps go as UPR seems to have terrible instructions for all thier products? Currently only waiting on my base tune from Wengard performance to arrive. Also I know my coolant looks overfilled but I have not burped the air out of the system yet since I can't started the car with no tune loaded.
1000016600.jpg
1000016599.jpg
Good to go sir as far as I can see!! 💪

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Is anyone running the Steeda stop the hop kit? I’m trying to do all I can to improve traction before coughing up the money for some sticky tires. I could probably hide suspension parts from the wife but she definitely will notice tires :cwl:
I have ran a full Steeda stop the hop kit since being boosted 2+ years ago and a year and a half with BMR drag springs. They will help immensely along with the thing you don’t want the wifey to see!
Sponsored