Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Hello All,
Extremely excited for my order to come. I have been reading this thread from page 1 to here. Tons of information.
I purchased a G3X and will be running 1050X injectors, VMP BAP for now. The CFO (Wife) and I went through quite a few negotiations through this process and it hurt. Originally was going to do a Fore fuel return system for E85 but that will have to wait due to the comprised negotiation we met at.
I will have 3 pulley options

I am hoping to hit the 700+ mark on 91 mixed with VP Octanium or perhaps 100 race gas at my pump. Am I being unrealistic?

I look forward to being back on E85 soon.

Currently 2017 Mustang GT
Manual
Ported gen 3 manifold
GT350 Throttle body
Longtube catless headers
E85 tune
NA
I would definitely go back to the bargaining table and renegotiate with the CFO about the fuel system. Build your case by explaining the cost of the fuel system vs what a new motor cost and youā€™ll win every time! šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚
Sponsored

LuciferMustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2017 and 2018 Mustang GT
@Proshop Believe me there is no negotiation of that right now. Perhaps in a few months. Just curious if I am being unrealistic asking for 700whp on gas?

WIST2019GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
@Proshop Believe me there is no negotiation of that right now. Perhaps in a few months. Just curious if I am being unrealistic asking for 700whp on gas?
Personally I wouldn't lean on it. Let it make whatever it makes on the 120 pulley and let it be until you can get a fuel system. No reason to lean on it if you're going to get a fuel system later anyway and you can still safely enjoy it for the time being.

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
Idk but 700whp on 91 fuel doesnt sound safe.

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Iā€™m a firm believer that with the proper fuel, fueling and tune these motors can handle a lot of abuse ( I can attest to it). Can you get to 700 whp with that setup possibly but just how safe will it be? I canā€™t exactly answer that.. I always try and over build to be as safe and reliable as I can but can you still have issues and blow stuff up you sure can. I think thatā€™s why my new favorite saying now is ā€œlive by the sword, die by the swordā€!

Last edited:

Sponsored

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
@Wengerd Performance uploaded tune to tdn(& emailed in case using flasher via laptop). Dropping her off tomorrow for install. Painted the E blue but it didn't look right. Put black over it. So excited.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
@Wengerd Performance uploaded tune to tdn(& emailed in case using flasher via laptop). Dropping her off tomorrow for install. Painted the E blue but it didn't look right. Put black over it. So excited.
Great to hear. Post your results and opinions on the kit. Inquiring minds want to know. Good Luck

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT

Sponsored

Wengerd Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wengerdperformance.com
First Name
Derel
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Whipple 15 Mustang GT TT 18 F150 VMP ODIN
Lots of things to definitely try. Mr. Wengerd gave me an updated tune dealing with the vct so that will Iā€™m sure help with things also!
We just had a centri setup today making 806 whp. Pulled off the filter and made 865 on the same tune so I would remove the filter and try another run.

This wasn't a ess system but I believe there are significant gains to be made

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
We just had a centri setup today making 806 whp. Pulled off the filter and made 865 on the same tune so I would remove the filter and try another run.

This wasn't a ess system but I believe there are significant gains to be made
Thank you sir for the knowledge as always! Already have a turbo screen with velocity stack on its way! šŸ˜

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
does this catch can setup look correct?.. UPR Dual Valve.

Then the two loose hoses go to the intake?ā€¦

Anyone thatā€™s running the UPR setup, how did you go about connecting the hoses to the intake tube?.. pictures would be helpful, thanks.

C5A67906-29DC-49BF-859B-28BF890140AB.jpeg

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
does this catch can setup look correct?.. UPR Dual Valve.

Then the two loose hoses go to the intake?ā€¦

Anyone thatā€™s running the UPR setup, how did you go about connecting the hoses to the intake tube?.. pictures would be helpful, thanks.

C5A67906-29DC-49BF-859B-28BF890140AB.jpeg
You are plumbed correctly! Give me a minute and Iā€™ll get you pics!
Sponsored