Sponsored

Eruption Green Mach 1

Stormtroopin5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Mach 1 on order; ā€˜18 Mustang GT (sold)
Am I seeing $78k correctly for the green Mach? If so holy ADM batman...
Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
1650400310221.png

I tell you, that relocated MAF sensor looks like an afterthought, the way the wire is stretched across there. I see a 21 intake tube in my future.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I believe he ordered HP on his. Not sure what other options this may have missing from his order, I feel for him though! Soon!!!
I think he made a great choice. On one hand I feel really bad for everyone waiting on their builds. On the other, I couldnā€™t imagine having to pick a color for ā€˜22. I lucked out with my 21 being built right away and not having to worry about color regrets

Sponsored

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
I think he made a great choice. On one hand I feel really bad for everyone waiting on their builds. On the other, I couldnā€™t imagine having to pick a color for ā€˜22. I lucked out with my 21 being built right away and not having to worry about color regrets
I know I mentioned this in another TO thread that I somewhat regret not getting TO as I love orange, I just thought that FJG had enough orange on it to appease me. I love the MP and EG colors though as well as the new CO (although not as much as TO even though it's got the nice metallic in it). To bad I can't own one in each color I like :crackup:

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Am I seeing $78k correctly for the green Mach? If so holy ADM batman...
I think that's a 6. An even 15k ADM brings it to $76k. So not as bad as you thought. Plus tax of course.

KachĆøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
1650402027755.png

I did a very lazy photoshop to take off the stripe... I quite like it both ways, but it'll probably be better in the long run if i just take the decals off ā€” I can't imagine the freezing weather we get up north here will be good for it.

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
1650402027755.png

I did a very lazy photoshop to take off the stripe... I quite like it both ways, but it'll probably be better in the long run if i just take the decals off ā€” I can't imagine the freezing weather we get up north here will be good for it.
I live in northern MN and just got my car out a few times the last couple weeks. Stripes are still totally fine on my car and I have run it through a quick wash a couple times since I haven't purchased anything quite yet to wash it myself since the yard and weather have still been a little chilly for me to wanna spend time outside washing it. 0 problems nothing coming up or off anywhere on any of the stripes.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
I live in northern MN and just got my car out a few times the last couple weeks. Stripes are still totally fine on my car and I have run it through a quick wash a couple times since I haven't purchased anything quite yet to wash it myself since the yard and weather have still been a little chilly for me to wanna spend time outside washing it. 0 problems nothing coming up or off anywhere on any of the stripes.
The stripes should be pretty durable. Are you concerned they will deteriorate in daily use? I don't have a M1 but do have the wide black rally stripes on a convertible. They hold up pretty good, especially garaged.

Sponsored

Stormtroopin5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Mach 1 on order; ā€˜18 Mustang GT (sold)
I think that's a 6. An even 15k ADM brings it to $76k. So not as bad as you thought. Plus tax of course.
Even at $15k, thatā€™s almost 25% of the msrpā€¦.I canā€™t fathom paying any ADM for a depreciating asset but thatā€™s just me.

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
The stripes should be pretty durable. Are you concerned they will deteriorate in daily use? I don't have a M1 but do have the wide black rally stripes on a convertible. They hold up pretty good, especially garaged.
So far Iā€™m not concerned, although I will mention I plan to avoid driving in rain unless it is unavoidable if I take the car on a trip or further north to visit family. Plan on using my beater when itā€™s raining for commuting and of course it is garaged over winter(unfortunately non heated). This last winter I had zero issues with the car being in cold storage. I did forget to over inflate the tires(cup 2s) and was super worried about them because I heard people having issues with them cracking in cold weather but Iā€™m wonder if they were not mounted or inflated to cause issues? I started the car up roughly every 2-3 weeks and just moved it a foot or 2 forward or rearward and let the engine get up to temp. Also kept a battery tender on it as well. Tires are in good shape and I experienced no issues with them being on the car and stuck in a cold garage.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
So far Iā€™m not concerned, although I will mention I plan to avoid driving in rain unless it is unavoidable if I take the car on a trip or further north to visit family. Plan on using my beater when itā€™s raining for commuting and of course it is garaged over winter(unfortunately non heated). This last winter I had zero issues with the car being in cold storage. I did forget to over inflate the tires(cup 2s) and was super worried about them because I heard people having issues with them cracking in cold weather but Iā€™m wonder if they were not mounted or inflated to cause issues? I started the car up roughly every 2-3 weeks and just moved it a foot or 2 forward or rearward and let the engine get up to temp. Also kept a battery tender on it as well. Tires are in good shape and I experienced no issues with them being on the car and stuck in a cold garage.
I think they are ok getting down to colder temps if they have time to warm back up correctly before you drive on them. Iā€™m sure they get exposed to some cold temps when they are being transported from the factory to wherever they are going depending on the time of year.

Since you have a battery tender why do you start it up during storage?

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
I think they are ok getting down to colder temps if they have time to warm back up correctly before you drive on them. Iā€™m sure they get exposed to some cold temps when they are being transported from the factory to wherever they are going depending on the time of year.

Since you have a battery tender why do you start it up during storage?
I didn't have jack stands under it so I didn't want the tires to flat spot

Mustangfreek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15ā€™ GT
Kinda like that.

probably looks good out under the sun.
Sponsored