WCRookie99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2010 Porsche Carrera S, 2022 LH5
EG Mach 1 HP

I've been looking to get back into a Mach 1 since I sold mine last year.
I bought an F Type last year, and while it sounds great and launches hard, it's just missing something.
Regretted not getting eruption green when I ordered my FJG 2022.
So one day I pop on CarGurus and search the whole US for a EG Mach.
Only 3 popped up. 2 6sp non HP cars and this 10A
Took them a long time to post pics, and from what I could tell, I thought it was exactly what I was looking for.
Then I looked at the window sticker again and realized it had the Recaros.
So disappointed.
I like the comfort, retro look, and features of the stock seats.

So, if anyone's interested...there it is.

1f8900464e4a2c495f2ae8ec52ced2bc.jpg
I have (2) Standard front seats out of 2021 M1 with 290 miles. Seats are perfect. If you pull the trigger PM me.
Sponsored

WCRookie99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2010 Porsche Carrera S, 2022 LH5
EG Mach 1 HP

I've been looking to get back into a Mach 1 since I sold mine last year.
I bought an F Type last year, and while it sounds great and launches hard, it's just missing something.
Regretted not getting eruption green when I ordered my FJG 2022.
So one day I pop on CarGurus and search the whole US for a EG Mach.
Only 3 popped up. 2 6sp non HP cars and this 10A
Took them a long time to post pics, and from what I could tell, I thought it was exactly what I was looking for.
Then I looked at the window sticker again and realized it had the Recaros.
So disappointed.
I like the comfort, retro look, and features of the stock seats.

So, if anyone's interested...there it is.

1f8900464e4a2c495f2ae8ec52ced2bc.jpg

FYI, I wasn't a fan of the Factory Recaro's either, purchased aftermarket lightweight instead.

FB66F7C7-FA9F-49E3-898F-EF02510F9C88.jpeg

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Shes a beauty! I wouldn't let the seats put me off purchasing if everything else lines up. These cars are hard to find as it is, let alone getting the absolute perfect spec to meet your ideal.

I'm after M6 trans, otherwise I may just have given this dealer a call.

Eruption Green is epic.

kb19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt350r, mach 1
Hmmm, there might be a solution to both our problems here...
just keep in mind that vehicles that came from the factory with recaros will not have the switches for heating and cooling the seats (not sure if just the switches are deleted or if the wiring is also not present), so a seat swap wouldn't just be a bolt-on task if full functionality is desired.

OP
OP
JPJr

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
I have (2) Standard front seats out of 2021 M1 with 290 miles. Seats are perfect. If you pull the trigger PM me.
Thanks!
Go
just keep in mind that vehicles that came from the factory with recaros will not have the switches for heating and cooling the seats (not sure if just the switches are deleted or if the wiring is also not present), so a seat swap wouldn't just be a bolt-on task if full functionality is desired.
yeah, that's the bigger bummer. I was wondering what's under the Recaros. There's got to be some kind of power for airbag sensors or seatbelt unbuckled warnings?

Sponsored

OP
OP
JPJr

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Eruption, Guard and Highland Green are fine but they are more of a sophisticated color
Well you're looking at the wrong green's. NeedFor is the right shade, but really Ford should have just stolen British Racing. Hey they owned several British cars, so why not...

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
Well you're looking at the wrong green's. NeedFor is the right shade, but really Ford should have just stolen British Racing. Hey they owned several British cars, so why not...
No need to steal British Racing because British Racing Green
(aka Ivy Green Metalic ) was an optional color back in the '60's for Mustangs . Ford could have simply brought that color back.

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
pass on a sweet car that you regret selling because of the easiest swap on the planetā€¦seats?!?

Could always snag it and see if someone here would be willing to swap seats with you. There always seems to be folks looking for Recaros
this!

Forget the wet, the Nittoā€™s weā€™re just as bad in the dry as they were in the wet. Went to Conti.
and this!!

and this, yet again šŸ˜¬

ā€¦side note, I have almost 50k in my recaros, best seat I have ever sat inā€¦unless you count that girl in the kissing booth when I was in third grade šŸ« 

Sponsored

mustangman02232

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger, 1990 Ford F-350, 1997 kenworth
Could always snag it and see if someone here would be willing to swap seats with you. There always seems to be folks looking for Recaros
I have no idea why, Iā€™d put a milk crate in my car before I ever sit it those POSs

onE of the biggest reasons I sold my termi was back pain, left knee pain was the other one

Damn getting old sucks

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I have no idea why, Iā€™d put a milk crate in my car before I ever sit it those POSs

onE of the biggest reasons I sold my termi was back pain, left knee pain was the other one

Damn getting old sucks
Better for the track, lighter and whatnot. I get it, theyā€™re not for everyone. I donā€™t mind them but wouldnā€™t want them for a daily either. For a fun weekend toy, Iā€™d be fine with them.
Sponsored