OP
OP
JustSpeed7

JustSpeed7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Look what showed up, will be putting it on next week can't wait!

PonyPower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
5th gen Mustang, Brz, Trans am, track car
Just wondering what do you have done that your making 417lbs at the wheels ?

OP
OP
JustSpeed7

JustSpeed7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Just wondering what do you have done that your making 417lbs at the wheels ?
Sorry didn't get to respond to you earlier but yes just a 93 octane tune from Torrie at Unleashed Tuning his tunes are awesome!

Sponsored

PonyPower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
5th gen Mustang, Brz, Trans am, track car
Sorry didn't get to respond to you earlier but yes just a 93 octane tune from Torrie at Unleashed Tuning his tunes are awesome!
Have you gone any place else ? That is definitely really awesome but I've never seen a car pick up 150 lbs/tq from a tune. Not trying to burst your bubble or be a jerk but that sounds crazy.

limequat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
Have you gone any place else ? That is definitely really awesome but I've never seen a car pick up 150 lbs/tq from a tune. Not trying to burst your bubble or be a jerk but that sounds crazy.
Ford limits boost to about 10 psi at 2-3k rpm in effort to keep the power curve somewhat linear. A tuned EB says "screw that, give me full boost now. And then some".
So compare that 10 psi to 20-25 psi and -yeah- there'll be a torque difference!

OP
OP
JustSpeed7

JustSpeed7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Yeah at the shop I dynoed at their readings are usually a little lower than other dyno's so I'm sure it would've been actually a little higher.

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Looking great... Out of curiosity, what did you do to your other wheels? Still have them? I didn't get PP for my EB, and I actually really dig the EB PP wheels. And, we're also local... :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
JustSpeed7

JustSpeed7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Thanks I appreciate it! But I already sold the stock PP wheels sorry wish you would've contacted me sooner would've been a lot easier with someone local.

Looking great... Out of curiosity, what did you do to your other wheels? Still have them? I didn't get PP for my EB, and I actually really dig the EB PP wheels. And, we're also local... :)

OP
OP
JustSpeed7

JustSpeed7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Before I post the JLT intake results forgot to show you guys what I did to the front end I put a GT upper and Lethal Performance lower grill delete so you can see the intercooler I think it came out awesome a lot better the the stock Ecoboost grills looks a lot more agressive in my opinion what you guys think?

Last edited:

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Oh well, and yes... It looks bad ass. You should come to the meets, I'd love to see your car in person sometime.

My plans are very similar... Torrie tune, CAI (JLT or maybe the MMR package with FMIC). Catback, or turboback & catch can. Still stock, hopefully around May or so.

Velgen

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I would like to introduce everybody to my Ecoboost Mustang Project I named Forced4. Its a manual 100A base car with only options being Recaro seats, performance package and enhanced security package which I ordered myself as I am a salesman at Mullinax Ford in Apopka,FL. My goal is to make a badass Ecoboost Mustang that will show people that these cars definitely have potential and will be working with CFM Performance to help get some more parts out for us Ecoboost owners. I want to start off with the basic bolt ons and go from there and see what happens would love to get the car into the low 11's and maybe way later down the road with a bigger turbo high 10's. I will also try to attend a couple local road course events as well so there will be some suspension mods later on. Right now the car is stock except for a 93 Octane Tune from Torrie as some of you might have already seen the car made an impressive 292rwhp and 417rwtq. Car is a blast to drive and absolutely love it so far! Cant wait to really get this thing moving and getting some feedback from everyone! Enough talking here's what everybody cares about the pictures haha!

Here is some pictures of when I picked the car up from the ramp.

The day after I tinted it went with 5% all around.

Also had the roof wrapped in a gloss black 3M vinyl two days after and this is how the car currently sits.

And last but not least pictures of it on the dyno along with a picture of the pull.

Let me know what you guys think! Will keep updating it as I go, if you have instagram follow me @justspeed7 or follow the build @cfmperf!
Car looks great. Can't wait to see the mods you put on the car and the numbers :D

DirtyPope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Car looks great but ruby red color should be banned. Imagine Ferrari in ruby red. Exactly

:ford:
Sponsored