Sponsored

*** Ecoboost Mustang Project Forced4! ***

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
Car looks great but ruby red color should be banned. Imagine Ferrari in ruby red. Exactly

:ford:
I have no idea what you mean by this, but I love the Ruby Red and how it changes in the light. One of the bestest (that's a technical term) colors IMO.

Looking forward to seeing the JLT dyno results.

-T
Sponsored

OP
OP
JustSpeed7

JustSpeed7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Thanks I would love to just with work it's hard I will be at the Mid Florida Mustang Club meet next month on the 28th in downtown longwood. Btw you will love torrie's tune!

Oh well, and yes... It looks bad ass. You should come to the meets, I'd love to see your car in person sometime.

My plans are very similar... Torrie tune, CAI (JLT or maybe the MMR package with FMIC). Catback, or turboback & catch can. Still stock, hopefully around May or so.

OP
OP
JustSpeed7

JustSpeed7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Car looks great but ruby red color should be banned. Imagine Ferrari in ruby red. Exactly

:ford:
I have no idea what you mean by this, but I love the Ruby Red and how it changes in the light. One of the bestest (that's a technical term) colors IMO.

Looking forward to seeing the JLT dyno results.

-T
Thanks guys! I love Ruby red and will be posting the update here soon.

OP
OP
JustSpeed7

JustSpeed7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Have you gone any place else ? That is definitely really awesome but I've never seen a car pick up 150 lbs/tq from a tune. Not trying to burst your bubble or be a jerk but that sounds crazy.
No I have not dynoed it elsewhere. We use Lamotta for any installs or dyno pulls their the best local Mustang shop, been in business for years and anybody that owns a Mustang in the Orlando area knows about them.

Badcompany

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hennessey HPE750 Mustang
Is there any chance you could show a better pic of the roof and the color contrast from the vinyl to the paint? Awesome car, love the color

Sponsored

OP
OP
JustSpeed7

JustSpeed7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Thank you! And sure I'll try to get some this weekend for you and post them hopefully I'll have time to wash the car to lol been lazy.

Is there any chance you could show a better pic of the roof and the color contrast from the vinyl to the paint? Awesome car, love the color

Badcompany

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hennessey HPE750 Mustang
Thanks! I have a Dodge pickup and 48' race trailer that are painted Inferno red (I think) and I like the color, but the ruby red is amazing. I would up ordering Magnetic, but it was a tough choice.

Disconinja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 VW Passat 2.0TSI
Before I post the JLT intake results forgot to show you guys what I did to the front end I put a GT upper and Lethal Performance lower grill delete so you can see the intercooler I think it came out awesome a lot better the the stock Ecoboost grills looks a lot more agressive in my opinion what you guys think?

LOVE what you did with the car. My color and rims of choice.
Also, if I get EB one day 'fangs' would be 1st on to-do list. Looks much much more aggressive. I struggled for some time when 6G was presented in 12/2013 why GT looks so much more better and aggressive compared to EB. It took me some time when I came to realize EB didn't have the fangs :D Even without the hood scoops fangs do the job.
Was the installation complicated?
Also like what you did with the roof! I'd add black vinyl side mirrors too. To add some contrast to it :)

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
Those grills look awesome. Should be the first mod for a lot of EB owners.

Sponsored

Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT
Looks great! I can't wait to see how these do with some upgrades and a tune. I have a gt but I envy those ecoboost for their tq #s.

Airflow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus
I'm really curious to hear the results after the CAI install as well. You already have a ton of torque!

OP
OP
JustSpeed7

JustSpeed7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Intake results will be coming soon, and thanks no the installation is easy if you follow lethals install instructions. I love the black roof but don't want to do to much black accents so if I want to I could do different wheel finishes and it will look good.

Intake results?
LOVE what you did with the car. My color and rims of choice.
Also, if I get EB one day 'fangs' would be 1st on to-do list. Looks much much more aggressive. I struggled for some time when 6G was presented in 12/2013 why GT looks so much more better and aggressive compared to EB. It took me some time when I came to realize EB didn't have the fangs :D Even without the hood scoops fangs do the job.
Was the installation complicated?
Also like what you did with the roof! I'd add black vinyl side mirrors too. To add some contrast to it :)

OP
OP
JustSpeed7

JustSpeed7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang

Been really busy with work and the car stuff but don't worry updates will be coming soon.

3AlarmStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Oxford White EcoBoost Auto

Been really busy with work and the car stuff but don't worry updates will be coming soon.
JustSpeed7, does the gloss black wrap on the roof scratch easily when washing? Could you please upload a few close up pics?

TY!!!
Sponsored